GIFs of Lindland Cheating vs Fedor

lol

nice one Jack Carter!

Pulsar, using the word "transpired" demonstrates that you are in spin-mode. Be a better man than Lindland and accept defeat gracefully.

Gawdamn! Now THIS is ownage.

TTT

What do you want to hear? I'm being amazingly consistent with my critique of fights using the ring. These are the same thing I've been whingeing about for years here.

LOL@vocab indicating my mood, and LOL@me Hating - I love Fedor... Every second post i've made on this I thought Fedor would destroy Lindland, lo and behold he did. Go back to the fight pick threads, I was very loud about thinking this was a stupid mismatch - which it was.

It's not my fault people fall back on their emotional responses and can't debate MMA rules well.

its all there

I knew most people used fedor's balls as gas mask but Jack takes the crown!!!!

Haters? I like Fedor, and thought he would win - but this avoidance of what transpired is making people look fucking stupid.

Yes, you ARE a hater in this case. You're so uninterested in anything but Fedor's rope-grabbing that any thread shining light on lindland's cheating in this fight upsets you and causes you to criticize anyone who simply doesn't focus on one thing and one thing only: Fedor and the ropes.

Pulsar, if all you want to talk about is Fedor and his rope-grabbing because you've been whining like a baby for years about the rope issue, then go on to the dozens of the threads created on that one issue and continue to whine like a baby there. Don't come to threads like these. You have an cry baby agenda regarding the ropes & it doesn't belong on threads like this where the focus isn't limited to just that.

So go do your cry baby act somewhere else.

ttt for "The Laws" deputies avoiding the truth.

The rest was just pure trolling.

LMFAO! The two GIFs that show illegal strikes by Lindland which are actually dangerous & banned for a reason are irrelevant to "The Laws" deputies.

So, so sad.

ttt

So I guess it is okay to cheat (and even first if you look at the first GIF), but not if it may alter a result, even though it is still a bit sketchy whether Fedor even "grabbed" the ropes at all.

EXCELLENT post Jack Carter.

Wasn't Lindland also grabbing his own shorts while Fedor was going for the armbar?

On the video you can hear the ref say "Let go of your shorts Matt. Let go of your shorts Matt."

But it looked like Lindland wasn't letting go and Fedor had to lift his leg to break the grip on his shorts.

The knee to the spine is troublesome.

ttt

I am not really fan of the OG Jack Carter but the UG one seems to be quite interresting....are they related?

Nice work Jack. Lindland wrestled dirty and fights dirty.

Good catch Jack.

Not to mention that the ref had to tell Lindland several times to let go of his own shorts when he was caught in the submission!

NAMASTE

v/ Lindland via "Superious" rule breakage

nice thread