GIFs of Sean Michaels overselling Hulk Hogan

I would have done the same shit. Fuck hogan and his ego Phone Post 3.0

may he's not overselling. maybe the hulk is that good

Hogan's skills are like that Kung fu guy that could drop 5 guys with the wave of a hand Phone Post 3.0

Ha! Phone Post 3.0

In other news, water is wet Phone Post 3.0

Hogan is a douche by many accounts but fuck Shawn Michaels right in his overrated ass

do the job like a pro or not at all IMO

something random - Was this him being a dick? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Phone Post 3.0

Zanzoken - Hogan is a douche by many accounts but fuck Shawn Michaels right in his overrated ass

Nope. Hogan deserved it. The plan was to do two matches. Hogan wins one, HBK one. Night of this match, Hogan re-negged and said he was only doing the one where he wins. Phone Post 3.0

I remember that match!

The heartbreak man sean michaels at his best Phone Post 3.0

torubu - 
Zanzoken - Hogan is a douche by many accounts but fuck Shawn Michaels right in his overrated ass

Nope. Hogan deserved it. The plan was to do two matches. Hogan wins one, HBK one. Night of this match, Hogan re-negged and said he was only doing the one where he wins. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard Hulk say in interviews that he wanted to do a full program with Shawn, but it wouldn't surprise me if what you're saying is true... Hulk is notorious for lying when it suits him

still, I don't think it justifies Shawn fucking up the match just because he was pissed off... it's not fair to the fans who paid hard-earned money to see the show

Zanzoken - 
torubu - 

I've heard Hulk say in interviews that he wanted to do a full program with Shawn, but it wouldn't surprise me if what you're saying is true... Hulk is notorious for lying when it suits him

still, I don't think it justifies Shawn fucking up the match just because he was pissed off... it's not fair to the fans who paid hard-earned money to see the show

"it's not fair to the fans who paid hard-earned money to see the show"

Yeah, because now some of them might think wrestling's fake or something. 

What a tremendous thread and gifs Phone Post 3.0

Dawggy - I would have done the same shit. Fuck hogan and his ego Phone Post 3.0

Is overselling an insult?

At Hogan's advanced age in this gif, if HBK decided to shoot, could he take him?

Haha. Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. The Hulksters moves must really hurt so badly

That was almost a corkscrew senton in the last gif.. I wish he'd just used that as a move. Phone Post 3.0

You guys know professional wrestling is fake right? Phone Post 3.0