Gifting ten free Steam games!

So I'm giving away ten copies of The Binding of Isaac through Steam. Part of a "pay it forward" in regards to another OG'er gifting me something. (VU Cleophus if you see him)

Normally a $5 game, its on sale for $.99 so I'm buying ten copies and giving them away to you guys. Come and get it!

Basically I need your Steam user name to send you a gift. I think that's all that is involved as I've never actually sent a gift over Steam.

UPDATE:
(I think at this point giving me your email would work much smoother, you can pm me if you don't want it in the body of thread)
1)MentaL - sent via email
2)SamOnDrums - sent via Steam friend
3)yfz - sent via email
4)DarkMihow - sent friend request, waiting
5)azgrappler/azgrappler1 - sent via email
6)Mrmcpeach - waiting to sort out friend request, can't find username on Steam
7)jamato730 - waiting to sort out friend request, can't find username on Steam
8)sergepcr - waiting to sort out friend request, can't find username on Steam
9)legionariousviii - waiting to sort out friend request, can't find username on Steam
10)steve85uk - waiting to sort out friend request, can't find username on Steam

"azgrappler"

Game Description:

When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the basement facing droves of deranged enemies, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually his mother. The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements.

MentaL - 

pming ;)

sent

SamOnDrums Phone Post

AZ-Grappler - "azgrappler"

Steam didn't find you under that name..

Mrmcpeach Phone Post 3.0

SamOnDrums, friend request sent, you have to accept then I can gift you.

If anyone wants to pm me their email I can send it to you without having to go through Steam friend system. Just fyi, doesn't matter to me.

MrMcPeach - Mrmcpeach Phone Post 3.0

Steam also didn't recognize this user name either.

Thanks MentaL

Redsox263@yahoo.com or Player 2. Add me regardless. Anyone from the OG. Phone Post

edited to add update to OP

accepted, VU

Sorry,

It is probably

"azgrappler1"

VU, jamato730 on steam if any copies left, is it a good game ? Phone Post 3.0

yfz - 

Redsox263@yahoo.com or Player 2. Add me regardless. Anyone from the OG. Phone Post

Sent through email, I searched for Player 2 and it came back with 15k results lol and I didn't want to wade through them.

You can send a request to nine1524 if you want to build your friend list.

SamOnDrums, sent :)

sergepcr

legionariousviii Phone Post

AZ-Grappler - Sorry,

It is probably

"azgrappler1"

You might want to login and check, that wasn't coming up either...sorry dude. Check again and let me know!