Gifting ten free Steam games!

do you guys not have a "community profile"?

jamato730 and serge's arent coming up either. Just says "No group or player records were found matching your search terms"

Mikusoraiden - SamOnDrums, sent :)

Thanks!

Mihow - DarkMihow if you have one left ( what a stupid name ) Phone Post 3.0

invite sent

one left!

ttt

I asked! Sergepcr Phone Post

Voted up for doing this, I already have the game from one of the bundles, this is really cool of you to do. Phone Post 3.0

TheSergeK - 

I asked! Sergepcr Phone Post

I know Serge, you have a copy held but as I noted in the thread and the updated OP, your name is not coming up on steam. I've searched for sergepcr and Sergepcr, says "No group or player records were found matching your search terms."

It might be because you haven't set up a community profile, just a steam login. I think you need a community profile for me to "friend" you, thus being able to send you a gift.

If you want to post or pm me your email I can send it to you that way much easier.

Thanks Benwahwah, appreciated. Forum member Cleophus should get the thanks though because he gifted me something last week when I couldn't afford it. Generous dude! I was just in the position now to pay him back but he preferred I pay it forward. VU for him!

viorage - 

ill take GTA 5 for PC if its on steam. 

sorry man, outta my price range. You want the last copy of The Binding of Isaac?

Its a good game the next expansion comes out soon for binding of issach Phone Post

viorage - 

ill vote you up anyways

Thanks man, unfortunately I'm a broke-ass so I'm only giving away copies of a game called The Binding of Isaac. Its normally $5 but is on sale for $.99 so I'm just giving out ten copies of that.

I really want the new Rocksmith. I used to play bass a lot but kinda fell off over the years. I think that game sounds like a fun way to make myself get back into playing. I know its more of an entertainment tool than pure educational but still sounds like fun!

Mikusoraiden - 
viorage - 

ill take GTA 5 for PC if its on steam. 

sorry man, outta my price range. You want the last copy of The Binding of Isaac?

lol @ this.

GTA 5 isn't even on pc yet

ttt to wrap this up

Ttt Phone Post

ttt

One free game to still be claimed

Waiting on four of you to pm me your email since your stream ID isn't working

Waiting on Mihow to accept steam friend request Phone Post

ttt

Binding of Isaac is THE SHIT!! I've put well over 100 hours into this game.. if you play it and like it.. make sure to buy the Wrath of the Lamb DLC.. just gets all the more epic.

and VU OP.

Can I get in. I have the basement collection and super meat boy made by those guys. Phone Post