Gifts for grandfather?

Title says it.

My grandfather was in Korea and Vietnam as a helicopter pilot. He also taught business classes at the college level until he retired at 45.

I am 27. He is my hero. I have bought him a ton of things over the years for Christmas that I thought he would really enjoy. Full scale model replicas of his old helicopters. More emotional personal stuff.

This year I am struggling. I love this man more than words can describe and I’m at a point where I don’t have many christmases left. I would appreciate some suggestions for gifts.

Booze, firearms, or a hooker. 

Captain CargoShorts -

Booze, firearms, or a hooker. 

1. He stopped drinking at 70. Currently 80

2. Never been huge into firearms. Had a few guns (gave me a .38 that I still treasure) but isn’t interested in it and isn’t really in position to shoo

3. Loves my grandmother (still alive) 

Who was he with? Maybe see if you can find anything specific to his unit. My uncle was with the 101st "Comancheros" and one of the former members has a website with an online store of stuff with their logo on it. He likes Comanchero stuff a lot better than 101st Airborne stuff because that was the guys he most closely served and flew with.

64FordF100 - Who was he with? Maybe see if you can find anything specific to his unit. My uncle was with the 101st "Comancheros" and one of the former members has a website with an online store of stuff with their logo on it. He likes Comanchero stuff a lot better than 101st Airborne stuff because that was the guys he most closely served and flew with.

I do like this idea. I’ve gotten him a lot of things related to his war times and was trying to go outside of that, but that is a good idea

LFTM - 
64FordF100 - Who was he with? Maybe see if you can find anything specific to his unit. My uncle was with the 101st "Comancheros" and one of the former members has a website with an online store of stuff with their logo on it. He likes Comanchero stuff a lot better than 101st Airborne stuff because that was the guys he most closely served and flew with.

I do like this idea. I’ve gotten him a lot of things related to his war times and was trying to go outside of that, but that is a good idea

I don't have many suggestions for stuff outside his service, unless he has any hobbies he's into. Maybe a real nice shaving kit if he doesn't have one.  I got my uncle a slide scanner one year because all his Vietnam pics were on slides and he said they were starting to fade. He scanned them all onto his computer and could tweak the colors etc and put them on a DVD. He liked that a lot.

Does he have medals. How about a nice display box for them