Gilbert vs Khabib in the works for UFC 170

Holy shit great fight !!! i have Gilbert by UD or late Tko, this fight will show us alot about Khabib ... i assume if Gilbert wins hes in line for a title shot ? source is bloody elbow 

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/22/5236482/report-gilbert-melendez-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-170-mma-news

gil will brutally finish him Phone Post 3.0

That's a spectacular match up Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_WarHunt - gil is good, just not as good as khabib.

khabib is too fast, a better wrestler.

Lol

Come on really?

I'm not saying gil is going to destroy him but he is definitely the favorite here and for good reason. Phone Post 3.0

Not a great match up for Khabib imo. I'm expecting Gil to take this via superior striking but who knows. Khabib is definitely ready for a top opponent.

UGCTT_WarHunt - gil is good, just not as good as khabib.

" just not as good as khabib" ........ i would love to hear how you came to that conclusion .. pretty please !!!!

Boobiemiles1986 -
UGCTT_WarHunt - gil is good, just not as good as khabib.

" just not as good as khabib" ........ i would love to hear how you came to that conclusion .. pretty please !!!!

. Phone Post 3.0

Boobiemiles1986 - 

Holy shit great fight !!! i have Gilbert by UD or late Tko, this fight will show us alot about Khabib ... i assume if Gilbert wins hes in line for a title shot ? source is bloody elbow 

source is the thread of UG's own Mmaboxingru

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2266573&forum=1&page=1&pc=9

UGCTT_WarHunt - gil is good, just not as good as khabib.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshahahhahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhhahaaahhahahhahahahahahahahahhhhhhaahahjajajjajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Bahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

I love this fight Phone Post 3.0

Well deserved huge step up in competition for Khabib.

Tough one to call, but I think Gil should be the favorite to take this fight by decision.

Khabib. Phone Post 3.0

Gil is the best lightweight in the world period Phone Post 3.0

I get Khabib Nurmagomedov and Rustam Khabilov mixed up all the time. The shit is starting to drive me crazy. Phone Post 3.0

I saw on twitter Ariel said only one has accepted it

Khabib has been pushing for the fight on twitter as well so i'm sure he'd have been the one to say yes.....hope the fight happens

Khabib by vicious uppercut KO.

UGCTT_WarHunt - i think Pat Healy would beat Gil.

nurmagomedov is on another level with wrestling. Gil is too slow to stop it. his best chance is to keep it on the feet but khabib will dictate where the fight takes place.

I'm a healy fan but he couldn't even beat green.

If you think he beats melendez you are out of your mind. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight!!! Gil will prove once again how good he is and that he deserves another shot asap. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_WarHunt - i think Pat Healy would beat Gil.

nurmagomedov is on another level with wrestling. Gil is too slow to stop it. his best chance is to keep it on the feet but khabib will dictate where the fight takes place.

you have  brain  damage