Gillespie vs Ferreira should be main event

Gillespie is 6-1 in the UFC and Ferreira is 8-3 in the UFC. This is the main event this weekend to me.

Given the talent on the card, I like the Bellator card more this week than the UFC card. You can’t say that too often but its true this week.

PFL main event is good with Werdum.

3 Likes

Was Cerrone moved off entirely? Thought he was fighting Holland?

Neal vs Neal should be main event, just based on rankings and Magny has headlined several cards. That’s a good fight. Rothwell vs Lins on the main card now could be a nice addition too, not bad for a freebie.

yeah, Magny has like 17 UFC wins and Neal is 5-1 in the UFC. It’s not a great main event, but they’ve earned it.

1 Like

Agreed.

To me it was FOTN and it won the honors as well.

LWs earn over 2x the FOTN awards as the 2nd best weight class.

1 Like

I agree it was a great fight and one I was looking forward to the most…but Ferreira missing weight by that much leaves a sour taste. And if he had won it would’ve sucked tbh. Hear any reason why he had such a terrible weight cut?

Nope, unless its a title fight, I don’t care who did or did not make weight. Don’t even follow weigh ins anymore. I’ve seen hundreds of fighters miss weight over the years and these days I just try to catch the good fights like this when they get booked.