GIMMICK CHANGE ALERT

hulk hogan wwe GIF

eddie guerrero wwe GIF

I don’t like wrasslin. Did you even know it’s pre determined?

Plus all those scantily clad females. No thanks!

The only television programs I approve of are Matlock, little house on the prairie, and fox news!

1 Like

1 Like

I used to be a huge fan of Dr Quinn, medicine woman.

But they ruined it with all their racey suggestiveness in the last season!

2 Likes

HARASSMENT IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER! STOP IT OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED.

1 Like

What about the
Golden Girls Dorothy GIF by HULU
Golden Girls. Surely you take the time for the ladies?

1 Like

Arnold Schwarzenegger Weed GIF

1 Like

Just so everyone knows I am looking for a new tag team partner…I think…?

Is this a joke? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Those tarts are a bad example for all of woman kind!

2 Likes

I am not attracted to Cranky, jr

1 Like

Guys if you could be quiet for a moment, I would like to explain some of the many FASCINATING genealogical differences between a hare and a common rabbit.

1 Like

ezgif-5-8e0692ae06

2 Likes

My Dad would approve of your stance. He fucking hated that show when it was on because Bea Arthur previously played a lesbo. He was a modern man lol

1 Like

Your father sounds like a good man. Maybe he can come watch some Matlock and eat some spinach and Cale with me someday.

2 Likes

Too late for that. He moved on. Next time I’m in Indiana I’ll come by with a can of spinach. Life is too short to not have a serious meal and conversation. Laugh free of course

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. He must have been a decent man because he clearly raised an outstanding gentleman of a son!

Now would you like to hear about the time I found a quarter on the ground? It was a very exciting day. I couldn’t find it’s rightful owner so I took it to the police and turned it in. Also I criminally informed on a couple folks while I was there.

2 Likes

I put on my socks today. Quite an achievement!!

Oh sure, sure

This and Family Matters are GOAT theme songs. I bet he watched reruns quietly when no one was around.

1 Like

That’s very interesting. I like to roll down the top of my tubesock before applying it to foot. Then you just roll the trunk of the sock right up your leg without taking any unnecessary risks!

1 Like