Gina Carano in ESPN's The Body Issue (pic)

She's dropping her left hand. Terrible technique.

Gina is pretty enough that those magazines shouldn't have to shopped or airbrush her. 

AmericanPsychoMMA -  Gina is pretty enough that those magazines shouldn't have to shopped or airbrush her. 

But they did, and they did a horrible job at it.

possibly the best pic ever of her

b0bb0 - I think it would of looked way better with her lookin normal+airbrush. But its ESPN's fault, not hers!

Its suprissing that after this many posts all peeps are talking about is how its shopped and her weight. Buncha fags who don't understand how crazy it is that a female MMArtist is on the cover of ESPN mag. Would you of thought that 5 years ago?

Most of these motherfuckers weren't even MMA fans 5 years ago

Some of you are once again displaying an incredibly keen grasp of the obvious.  Now can we just enjoy the picture, even though it "might" have been touched up a tad?

yeah that's shopped

i mean don't get me wrong, she's plenty cute enough even as chubby as she sometimes is, but that pic is not how she really looks, no way

lol have to agree with that being the best photoshop ever.  They know how to sell some issues tho, I'll check it out, havent bothered with ESPN the mag for a while.

want to see the pics in the issue

That is an unflattering pic.

It looks ridiculous.

Her real body would have looked much more attractive.

Looks like they just pasted Gina's head onto some fitness models/some other woman's body (hired to do that pose). If you look at the neck area of that photo, it looks weird, like the necks too wide. Most likely head on someone elses body imo (neck down).

Whatever it is, there is no way that is Gina's body - if she doesn't look like that for the biggest fights of her life, what are the chances she looks like that in her out of training period.

^^^ it is Gina's body, the cankles give it away. They just airbrushed her abs to make it look more "clean."

ttt

NeoSpartan - 
b0bb0 - I think it would of looked way better with her lookin normal+airbrush. But its ESPN's fault, not hers!

Its suprissing that after this many posts all peeps are talking about is how its shopped and her weight. Buncha fags who don't understand how crazy it is that a female MMArtist is on the cover of ESPN mag. Would you of thought that 5 years ago?

Most of these motherfuckers weren't even MMA fans 5 years ago
Agree with both of you's.. but I gotta add she has a quite the chunky vag. NOM-NOM

Nom Nom Nom (shopped or not...)

nyhcloyalty - And boom goes the dynamite. 

Why couldn't they have used her real body? Her real body is just fine and that's what they should've used. I was at the weigh ins in San Jose. No way that's her body in any shape or form.

Thats a nice digital rendering of Gina

Photoshop does beautiful things.