Gina Carano received a " Shadow Ban " from Twitter

Women’s MMA pioneer and Hollywood actress Gina Carano has received a ‘shadow ban’ from Twitter which limits the reach of her tweets.

Carano has come under fire lately for some tweets which landed her in hot water with Disney and resulted in her being fired from “The Mandalorian.” Her tweets have apparently now drawn the ire of Twitter, which has limited her ability to reach others on its platform. This weekend, fans noticed that Carano’s profile has become limited. There is a warning if you go to her profile in a logged-out account that says “Caution: This profile may include potentially sensitive content.” In addition, it is now more difficult to find Carano’s Twitter handle as it is being excluded in searches unless you directly know her profile handle. Carano’s fans are not happy about what is going on as they pointed out the changes.

Pure evil.

3 Likes

despite Gina’s bellendrical opinions and asinine misunderstandings about history and life in general, I think twitter has gone too far here.

If I went to Gina’s account and read “Sensitive Content” I would be so disappointed when I found out it was political.

13 Likes

For those who don’t know much about her beyond fighting, could you describe her misunderstandings about history and life?

1 Like

Sexy Gina Carano GIF

1 Like

her shadow will be useful as shade for many people this summer

1 Like

I can’t even follow her without going into my settings and changing something, but I can’t do that within the app. The web browser pops up and I have to enter my login details which I don’t know off hand, so I’m just going to forget about it and not follow… well, that’s what they want me to do but I’ll go ahead and reset my password. Fuck’em

Twitter is a shithole. The sooner people stop using it the sooner Twitter will rethink their selective censorship policy.

2 Likes

Who cares, anyone still on Twitter is a muff anyways. Fuck all those propaganda sites.

3 Likes

BuT MuH HoLoCaUsT” is all you’re gonna get.

2 Likes

Yeah, so far.

1 Like

Twitter has been doing this shit for a while. If you ever look at the replies to tweets from conservatives like 97% of them are hidden behind one and sometimes two clickthroughs which means only liberal replies are actually seen at the top.

Off to auschwitz she goes

Fuck Twitter. I don’t understand why conservatives keep logging on and driving up revenue. Stop using that shit.

2 Likes

Bummer,l wanted her to teach me more about nazi Germany.