Gina Pic with new scars?

Stryfe1982 - WOW... Look at that body....

She works oooooout Phone Post

DrB - I still don't know indefinately..are her tig ol bitties real? Or did she have surgery?

Surgery. I figure her fight game must have declined by 5-10% just because of that mass of silicone.

Kevin bacon - 
ZIPPY - 
Stryfe1982 - WOW... Look at that body....

Bought and paid for :-)

truth?

It don't take Flex Wheelers descerning eye to tell me those are some fake mams.

Can she fight (successfully) with fake boobs? Phone Post

I though they where real ):

in the Maxim shot, where she's lying on her back, her boobs slide down to the side like real ones. Fake tits tend to defy gravity, so I just assumed they where real..

We got any before and after shots?

There's zero evidence or any indication Gina has fake tits. Phone Post

Her ex BF Kit Cope came close to admitting they were fake when asked about it in an interview years back, then stopped short and said something along the lines of, 'I better not comment on that, but they're great that's all I'll say.'

So he pretty much admitted it. If they were real he would have said, 'They're real alright.'

FadeToBlack -  There's zero evidence or any indication Gina has fake tits. Phone Post

Great trollin, brah.

I could swear I remember those being discussed in an interveiw before.  I could swear she said they were from a car accident when she was younger. 

You are correct.  

I was thinking about Padma Lakshmi and her scar. 

you guys have never gotten drunk and fell through a glass table?

She's a cutter

WITH BIG ASS TITTAYS!!!! Phone Post

mikey likey

I know she got a scar above her chin from a sparing accident.

I also know guyborg scarred her ego.

Some amount of trolls here .. She is a female mma fighter who trains regulary and just made a god damn action movie so to just assume them scars are from her trying to top herself is just ridiculous ! Like the guy said , have you guys never got drunk and fallen through a glass table ? Ha ha Phone Post

I wouldn't want to test her strength. I wouldn't mind testing her flexibility though.

done posting here. fuck you guys.. much love to gina.. who i will be emailing personally

Ttt Phone Post

Damn. How does this post picture crap work? Could be more user friendly.