Gina signed to fight at UFC 235!

Some chick named Gina Mazany (5-2, 1-2 UFC) will be fighting another chick named Macy Chiasson (3-0, 1-0 UFC) on the UFC 235 card. Chiasson apparently won on TUF and finished all three of her opponents on the show. 

Never heard of either of them, but these chicks have 5 wins by finish between them, so this could be WMMA fireworks and might not even go to the judges' scorecards!

This is Pannie Kianzad. Macy Chiasson beat her in her UFC debut last month.

get fucked boxing day asshole guy

Goodnight sweet prince

That's a big cut for Macy to make 135.

FOX Force Five -

That's a big cut for Macy to make 135.

She made weight easily her last two fights, coming in at 144.5 and 144.7, and she didn't look drained in the photos I've seen. She'd only have to lose another 8.5 pounds to make the BW limit. She is kind of tall for 135, though, at 5'9".

You say va-gina and l say vagina,

lets call the while thing off.

Sorry, but if you fell for that you are an idiot.

Lol yall know so many peeps bit on the title for a sec, me being one 

Got me! Good one. 

Gina C. hasn’t fought nor trained in a very long time. How did anybody get fooled by this?

Moist Gracie -

Booooooooourns

Classic

Getting cold in here.

Macy is from New Orleans, I know her and her mother. I am sure Macy will starch this other chick. 

Fun

TinyTornadoGotCookied -

Gina C. hasn’t fought nor trained in a very long time. How did anybody get fooled by this?

Wishfull thinking on my end

LOL I belived UFC was going for another cash grab. U got me

I see what you did there...  Still has my attention though ~

Carano looked like she moved up a few weight classes in her last movie so I wasn’t biting. But I wanted to believe...lol good one op