Gina Weigh In Video (Better Angle)

Carano-Kobold Weigh In

nice work DAD......

EEKS - 1:06 mark is pure awesomeness.

nothing happened?

She was lucky that she covered up...that was a close one for her, lol.

Thee hottest chick weigh-in I've ever seen.

Of all people it's her Dad that screwed up and exposed (sort of) her. That's kind of funny.

Rewound 4 times. Stupid arm!

Seriously. How anyone can mock Gina's looks is beyond me.

If critics don't like her missing weight, that's one thing. But the "ugly" and "fat" stuff... It's unfathomable. Only on an internet messageboard.

I love that there is one guy yelling "there is a god" when they decide to have her take it off, then theres a guy yelling "have some fucking manners"........plus it sounded like the TapOut guys at one point yelling "Ginaaaaaaaaa...Ginnnnnaaaa"

Now we need to find the website that has a camera man just a little bit too the right of this guy and we could see something.

Why didnt the camera man move to the right a little?

CadianGate - Seriously. How anyone can mock Gina's looks is beyond me.

If critics don't like her missing weight, that's one thing. But the "ugly" and "fat" stuff... It's unfathomable. Only on an internet messageboard.

Seconded.
That's nerds for ya'.

Skala had a good look he had the backside...

And the WTF moment for me was when the old guy came walking up and looked in hahaha

Wow fricken news guys cut the part wear you could see behined the towel.

Sons of beeches!

I think she was already covering up and then the towel dropped...she was covering up with one of the towels from the backside that skala was holding

It's only fair that Dad see the tits that he paid for.

Something like this is $35 fucking dollars!!!

Amateur night imo.

Fwaps Angrily

EvilMaster - Something like this is $35 fucking dollars!!!

Amateur night imo.

Fwaps Angrily

they probably have to make sure she is not stepping off the scale to make herself lighter

Have a female official present with her.

wooooooooooooo