"Something like this is $35 fucking dollars!!!"

Would you please STFU?!

I heard that Kelly Kobals has a clit ring piercing

smokin chicks!

Attila - Would you please STFU?!

You wouldn't say that to my face.

Mean-Muggs Attila

^EvilTOWE is on fire!

You missed your height and weight though!?!

let me get this, 1st weight 142.75 then second weight with no top or skirt is 142.50 then does nothing to alter weigh  and weighs in at 141? Guess she got lucky they had shitty scales.....

:)

bkdrchoker -  let me get this, 1st weight 142.75 then second weight with no top or skirt is 142.50 then does nothing to alter weigh  and weighs in at 141? Guess she got lucky they had shitty scales.....

They made a "deal"

who cares about that little bit of weight.

I think it's more annoying all the people complaining about her not weighing in and hating on her for it.

so this is it?

damn that is awesome but gotta be honest i was hoping to see some nip. damn those quick hands gina !

b0bb0 - 
bkdrchoker -  let me get this, 1st weight 142.75 then second weight with no top or skirt is 142.50 then does nothing to alter weigh  and weighs in at 141? Guess she got lucky they had shitty scales.....

They made a "deal"

yep

wild celtic - I heard that Kelly Kobals has a clit ring piercing

gonna have to go ahead and demand pics or work on this one

MMAjiujitsuboxer - who cares about that little bit of weight.

I think it's more annoying all the people complaining about her not weighing in and hating on her for it.
Because once again if it was a dude, you guys would be straight up being trashing him But since it is a hottie that everyone wants to fuck, it gives her a pass. She has missed wieght THREE FUCKING TIMES!. Then this time she is still 1.5 lbs over, does nothing but stand there and drops 1.5 pounds...I'm sure she made weight(chuckles)

ttt

EvilMaster - Have a female official present with her.

. . . who spanks her for failing to make weight.

bkdrchoker -
MMAjiujitsuboxer - who cares about that little bit of weight.

Because once again if it was a dude, you guys would be straight up being trashing him But since it is a hottie that everyone wants to fuck, it gives her a pass. She has missed wieght THREE FUCKING TIMES!. Then this time she is still 1.5 lbs over, does nothing but stand there and drops 1.5 pounds...I'm sure she made weight(chuckles)

Actually leave me out of that, Ive never talked sht about a fighter for not making weight.

I dont care what other people weigh.

wasn't bringing youin to it bro...sorry, I'm not trashing Gina's fighting abilites, I think she is a great fighter who is always looking to improve. I  just think 140 is not the weight class for her ....

what someone else said on another thread she made weight.

She didnt have to go cut or anything so her butt naked came in at 141 so it's not an issue.

Ive weighed in before and weird sht has happened, like one time i was like 174 and I tried again and i was 169 for NAGA.

good for her they had shitty scales....