ginastica natural?? dvds

hey to all .... am interested in doing ginastica natural and have noticed 2 dvd's on the market .. ginastica natural and ginastica natural for fighters? any idea which is better or more comprehensive .. and what r the differences in the 2 programmes ? thanks in advance ....Chris

the instructional one sucks big time, the demo one is a D+.From someone who owns every training video or DVD. I was actually very disappointed by the instructional one. Get the demo one if you're interested. One move he shows in the technique DVD is pull ups!!!! Bro spare your money.

"the instructional one sucks big time, the demo one is a D+.From someone who owns every training video or DVD. I was actually very disappointed by the instructional one. Get the demo one if you're interested. One move he shows in the technique DVD is pull ups!!!! Bro spare your money."

That's exactly what I thought.

I liked Kazeka Munoz's Stretching and Conditioning Workout by Panther. It has a great bodyweight workout with animal-like exercises similar to Gymnastica and is on DVD at Century for about 10 bucks now.

I've seen the first part of the 'g.n. for fighters' dvd, and I actually thought it was pretty good. I think there is a whole series of pull up bar work, so I think naturally they'll show the basic pull up first. Isn't that kind of like complaining about "one of the techniques they showed on this yoga dvd was just a toe-touch stretch!"