Girl advice?

I would like some female opinions on this, not really a problem or anything just trying to be a better partner.

I've bought jewellery for the missus for her last birthday, valentines day and a couple of other occasions (I can't really remember, maybe christmas). I've mostly stuck with white gold, except when I was home and I picked up a celtic designed necklace and earrings and when I was in Vienna and got her a pair of earrings that were replicas of Sissy's star-shaped hair yolks (I don't know what they're called), but that was because she's a bit obsessed with Chateaux, Louis XIV and Sissy.

So, should I

1. Stick with the white gold theme, and get her stuff that matches and can be worn together.

2. Change it up so that she has a selection of different styles

3. Just get whatever is nice and let her decide what earrings she wants to wear with what necklace etc etc.

4. Something else....

Thanks

DROC

PS: If any guys decide to give advice, please end your post with "But what the fuck would I know, I'm a guy anyway" so that I know which advice is useful and which is not.

aw, that's sweet.

i'd say go with #3.

but what the f*ck would i know, i'm a guy anyway.

You're a guy named tina?

Thanks for the reply, doesn't 1 show that you've put more thought into the gift?

DROC

Quit buying her jewelry. Pointless waste of money.

I'm a guy, I know fucking everything

Of course it's not a waste of money, you need to keep your wimminz presentable.

DROC

Go with #3

I'm going with #3 as well.

Give her a bowling ball with your name engraved on it. You keep the ball if she doesn't want to take up bowling.

Then show her some submission moves.

Chicks dig that stuff.

droc - I would like some female opinions on this, not really a problem or anything just trying to be a better partner.

I've bought jewellery for the missus for her last birthday, valentines day and a couple of other occasions (I can't really remember, maybe christmas). I've mostly stuck with white gold, except when I was home and I picked up a celtic designed necklace and earrings and when I was in Vienna and got her a pair of earrings that were replicas of Sissy's star-shaped hair yolks (I don't know what they're called), but that was because she's a bit obsessed with Chateaux, Louis XIV and Sissy.

So, should I

1. Stick with the white gold theme, and get her stuff that matches and can be worn together.
2. Change it up so that she has a selection of different styles
3. Just get whatever is nice and let her decide what earrings she wants to wear with what necklace etc etc.
4. Something else....

Thanks

DROC

PS: If any guys decide to give advice, please end your post with "But what the fuck would I know, I'm a guy anyway" so that I know which advice is useful and which is not.
stick you finger in her butt shell love it

Thanks to everyone for advice, even the guys who obviously never get laid. It's good to know that there are more unfortunate people in the world, makes me feel good about myself.

DROC