Girl has no loyalty

I bet I know who he votes for.

4 Likes

A Sad excuse for a man .

You could tell the moment you saw him.

The Beto fish mouth. The noodle arms. The bent posture.

He would’ve likely apologized to the guy for his white privilege after he watched his girlfriend get fucked.

Then he would have done a complete 360 and posted to the OG under 15 different screen names about how trump is a racist.

12 Likes

That’s AVP or SleazyG I bet!

Dayum. I would have dumped her right there.

3 Likes

There definitely wouldn’t have been any arms around each others backs after. In fact, would have walked away and left it to her to catch/keep up.

Cucktastic!

How could any self respecting individual wrap their arms back around her after that. Wtf

2 Likes

Women are such whores these days.

1 Like

He was too surprised to do anything about it. I like to think he dumped her later that night.

That’s why I said there’d be no arm around and I’d probably walk away faster than a usual pace. If she doesn’t get it by the time to get home/hotel/whatever… fuck her…

1 Like

Yea, thats a hard no. Wouldnt even think twice about dumping that ho for that.

3 Likes

I never wanted to see a girl dropped with a slap before in my life. A loud, blood spraying slap.

4 Likes

Maybe worried about losing his girl and his consciousness. Poor dude that moment is now trapped in eternity. Should have walked away right there.

1 Like

Thing is, it kinda reminds me of all the half naked street performers in Vegas and that the wife probably wouldn’t get mad if I took a picture with one, but I wouldn’t if we’re walking together, so that’s the difference. Harder for men to find a woman then women to find a man…

1 Like

And a sad excuse of a woman too. WTF is he supposed to do? He can start a fight, sure. But it’s his woman who disrespected him. Should’ve just walked away.

4 Likes

At best she did that because she saw a camera, at best. Meaning she wanted to show off and thus knows this would embarrass her BF or date or whoever he was.

That even in the best scenario gets her left.

1 Like

The hug would have got the cold walk home, the kiss solidified the walking home alone even if the bitch is following.

1 Like

It’s amazing, and somehow this whore behaviour is celebrated like it’s some sort of a cool, rebellious, freedom statement. Bitch, you’re just a ho!

I always wonder, this type of shit is relatively new. What will happen to these women in 20-30 years, what will their future be like?

1 Like

Posing for a picture…sure. Being wrapped up in another dudes arms as they gaze into each others eyes and then she initiates the kiss is an entirely different set of circumstances. I dont play that shit. Also, I’ve never had a gf who would have been even remotely ok with it if roles were reversed.

2 Likes