Girl kept saying rape me while having sex

Yesterday I just moved into my new place in Singapore and decided to have a few drinks in the surrounding expat bars.. Met a local girl who was a bit emo/goth but still looked good so I just her home..

She was just so fucking weird, saying don't touch me, and I would stop then she would take my hand and put it all over her body saying, do what ever you want just fuck me.. When I was trying to put it in she was saying "why you do this to me, Ohh just rape me, just rape me". When I heard the word rape my little guy just fell asleep and I could not get it up anymore.. I just stopped and went to sleep.. She just left my place..

I have such a bittersweet feeling right now.. I'm glad that I took a girl home on the first night, but I really regret that it was this chick.. Phone Post

Cliff Notes: OP raped girl. Phone Post 3.0

She's probably at the cops now making a false report. I hear they cane rapists in singapore.

Did she ask you to lip her stockings?

Make sure you get a video on your camera phone next time of her saying "this sex is consensual and any brusing/biting/scratching is simply a result of rough sex"

She is fucked in the head so protect yourself from false charges. Phone Post

nsa has logged this thread. men in swat gear will be visiting soon

You guys are fucking scaring me right now.. Phone Post

Rape fantasies aren't that uncommon with chicks mang. I've fucked 8-10 that all enjoy that rape role play. It's kinda fun choking a bitch hardcore while you give them a good dickin and put em away. Sounds like you missed out on a good opportunity bro, that bitch prolly would let you do anything to her.

TripleBlue Kung-Fu Tiger - 

You guys are fucking scaring me right now.. Phone Post

That's what happens when you fuck Kurt Cobain's daughter.

Mouth Breather - Cliff Notes: OP raped girl. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

OP raped a tranny Phone Post 3.0

I did fuck her, but just for a few strokes and then I had to stop.. So she has my dna in her.. Fuck.. She woke up and asked me this morning if we did anything yesterday.. I just said I could remember Phone Post

Whoa, in for eventual blackmail

Cops will be knocking on your door in no time.

I have 3 other people living in the apartment.. Just asked one of them I he noticed I had girl home yesterday or if there was any noise and he said no.. If there was rape there would be a lot more sound.. Phone Post

She's probably a Nirvana fan and singing because you are boring in bed!!!

jcblass - Cops will be knocking on your door in no time.

...and then knocking on his body with a cane. Phone Post

Ohh Shit just thought of something even worst.. What if she becomes pregnant? I feel so stupid right now.. Phone Post

Mouth Breather - Cliff Notes: OP raped girl. Phone Post 3.0

oh man I am dyin' over here LOL

Should of wrote up a release form with conditions of teh sex explaining the specific lingo used was consentual and you can not be help for any future lawsuits filed. Then signed. Then notorized. Then give her teh sex. Phone Post