Girl on TLC addicted to eating deodorant?

Do not understand. Gf is watching a show on TLC and this black girl is eating half a stick of deodorant each day.

I just....dont....fucking....get how insane a person has to be... Phone Post 3.0

That's hot. Phone Post 3.0

Her breph don't stank cuz Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't there a guy on there that ate light bulbs or something like that

Half a stick! I can eat a couple bites a day, that's about it. Phone Post 3.0

Well that cant be healthy.

What about the chick who ate dryer sheets? Phone Post 3.0

She looks about like someone who would be eating deodorant.

Are you sure? Phone Post 3.0

haha sorry to disappoint that show is completely fake. They're all actors/actresses.

They're even so lazy they use some of the same actors for their different fake reality shows.

Jamien604 - haha sorry to disappoint that show is completely fake. They're all actors/actresses.

They're even so lazy they use some of the same actors for their different fake reality shows.
Go on.... Phone Post 3.0

I read the title as "Girl on THC addicted to eating deoderant". My first thought was...bet that it was one of those fruity ones that got her hooked. Phone Post 3.0

The worst one was the chick that would eat her husband's ashes.

Never_rolled - If only we could find chicks that craved cum like that.
Stern had one in a few years back. She had a few dudes she would just go and blow every morning to get it. She would get jars of it and eat it for a snack. After listening for a bit it became disgusting. She called it "sugar" and she was literally addicted to it.

Debbie pulled down her pants to reveal a tattoo of a penis with the word “Sugar” above it: “This is my trademark.” Sugar is her word for semen--she begged Howard for a jar’s worth: “Don’t waste it. That’s a sin to waste. Save it for me.” Asked if she’d ever considered taking payment for her services, Debbie shook her head: “If anything I should pay them. They’re giving me their sugar...if they want to use a condom that’s fine, but then I’ll drink the sugar out of the condom.”

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2011/10/26/a-new-whore-is-crowned-rundownshow-210/ Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - Would be one dry blowjob Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but your dick would smell like lilacs and and a cool ocean breeze. Phone Post 3.0

The Blizz's Papa - The worst one was the chick that would eat her husband's ashes.
Remember that. So fucked up.lol Phone Post 3.0

Ply -
The Blizz's Papa - The worst one was the chick that would eat her husband's ashes.
Remember that. So fucked up.lol Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I couldn't believe that shit Phone Post 3.0

Wtf Phone Post 3.0

Fuck.

I'm glad I'm just an alcoholic...