Girl Problem. What Would The OG Do?

I moved in with my girlfriend a few months ago. I moved an hour away from my friends and family. We live 5 minutes from her work at the moment. Here is the predicament.

We live in Largo, FL. There’s no new construction around the area, all old homes and it’s near to the hood. I make $14,000 a month and I live in a little shit apartment. I HATE it. I told her we could buy a brand new home, from the company I work for in a great location. She would be 45 minutes from her work, and she only works 3 days a week.

Not to mention, my company would give me $30,000 cash to buy a home through them. And I’m VA so I don’t need a downpayment. What would you guys do? Tell her to suck that shit up?

I’ve sacrificed a lot for her and she hasn’t sacrificed nearly anything. It just pisses me off that we have such a great life position in front of us and she’d rather still live close to her job in a 20 year old beat up house. Fuck that

Your 14k/month will soon be 7k when she dumps you and takes half your shit. Why would you let some broad hold you back like that? 

13 Likes

Need to swing the balance of power. Assert yourself. Women think only in terms of Their own little world of shopping and cat fighting. No logic straight emotion. 

2 Likes

If she isn't willing to compromise after living together for a few months, what makes you think she will compromise in the future?

Have a serious discussion with her about what both of your futures look like.  If it doesn't nice, cut your losses now before you become more invested into the relationship.

4 Likes

You explained the situation, but not really the predicament.

Is it that she just doesn't want to move? She likes being close to work? She likes the house or area you're in?

How much $$$ does she make?

And how do you guys split the bills?

Buy the house, if she wants to come with you, she can.

3 Likes

Also how long have you guys been together?

iFish - 

Your 14k/month will soon be 7k when she dumps you and takes half your shit. Why would you let some broad hold you back like that? 

She's demonstrating a life with you isn't worth the inconvenience of a longer commute to her McJob.

That should tell you everything. 

3 Likes

64FordF100 - Buy the house, if she wants to come with you, she can.

I was thinking this almost word-for-word as I typed my last post. lmao

1 Like

You need to check yourself bro.  Buy the home and leave that Hoe.

Wiggy - 

Came here to say this.

Wiggy - 

There is nothing worse than being unhappy with your living situation. You should be able to go home at the end of a long day's work, be able to relax, unwind, get ready for the next day. I hate where I live, if I had the opportunity that MoreThai22 does, I would leave immediately. GF is either on board or she's not.

1 Like

Also, can't imagine too many females who would turn down living in a brand new house, if she balks at it due to a 3 day a week job, oh well.

"I told her we could buy a brand new home, from the company I work for in a great location."

I would start with "I could buy a brand new home."

2 Likes

64FordF100 - Also, can't imagine too many females who would turn down living in a brand new house, if she balks at it due to a 3 day a week job, oh well.

I personally don't think it's just the job. 

2 Likes

DaveFu -
iFish - 

She's demonstrating a life with you isn't worth the inconvenience of a longer commute to her McJob.

That should tell you everything. 

This. I know the only time we heard about her in past threads is so you could vent but it sounds like you can do better.

TheRoguewrestler -
Wiggy - 

Came here to say this.

Great minds thinks alike.

Was thinking this shit exactly

Op, i  think we've all reached a unanimous decision.

That decision is...

You need to post some pics of said girlfriend so we can make a proper decision.

Stick it in her butt

This $14,000 a month salary and $30,000 cash monies your company will throw at you, is it like PassiveJays 80 hour work week? You know, fictional? Or is it like his drug addiction? You know, factual?

4 Likes