Girl wants a kid some day. Me not so much

Hey OG. I'm seeing this girl right now who is 41, no kids. She's made it clear she would love a kid. I already have two kids and a third isn't really on the agenda. Wut do?

She's in Europe right now and it may be a moot point, but it may not be. Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry, some handsome Spaniard will giver her what she wants. You're in the clear bro! Phone Post 3.0

41? lol She's in all likelihood going to need professional help.

What's your age?

44 Phone Post 3.0

Give her a fucking kid man. She needs it for future happiness.

Just give her my name as yours. Pedro Garibaldi Phone Post 3.0

Anal

Get snipped and don't tell her. Hide your purple balls for a week. Phone Post 3.0

Go get a vasectomy and don't tell her.

Just think of all the sex youll get "trying to impregnate her".

Ebony - Get snipped and don't tell her. Hide your purple balls for a week. Phone Post 3.0

I almost beat you!!

She will probably return from Europe pregnant so you're off the ion OP Phone Post 3.0

Hook. Phone Post 3.0

41? Just tell her you will do it for her.

Then either get a vasectomy or just wait a month for her last egg to die. Phone Post 3.0

really man? you got a thread about her out in euro sucking of all kinds dingalings. yet your still talking and planning a feature ?

most likely she prolly got knocked up by some random euro cock and looking for you to play daddy for her slutty actions

This guy is reaching TUFer levels of WTF.

MrFluffyHippo - 41? Just tell her you will do it for her.

Then either get a vasectomy or just wait a month for her last egg to die. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha holy shit @ that last line. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - 41? Just tell her you will do it for her.

Haha. Brutal. Phone Post 3.0