Girl won't let me chunk the kid anymore :(

She said I chunked him "too high" last night. This is onto a bed. One of the BEST beds. Sterns and Foster from like Sams Club in 2010 or some shit. Not brand new, but it might as well be, still perfect so far as I can tell.

She says chunking him so high can cause "brain trauma". WTF? She works with a bunch of doctors and I'm sure those dorks are blowing smoke up her ass every chance they get. But can anyone cite a REAL study where throwing a kid on a bed, when the kid freaking LOVES it and comes back and begs for more every time, and cries when she cuts him off, actually causes any kind of brain damage? I think its 100% bullshit, bunch of new SJW shit. I remember my dad threw me so high I hit the ceiling a few times, and got side-swiped by the ceiling fan once or twice lol.

Thanks for any help! If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. And if I'm right, its bullshit trying to cut the little guy off from what is the most fun thing in his life currently...

4 Likes

The fuck is chunked?  Do you mean chucked?

9 Likes

Mike Litoris - 

The fuck is chunked?  Do you mean chucked?

Shit, is it chucked? Yea, she won't let me "chuck" the kid anymore. My bad if chunked is wrong, that's what we and my ghetto homies said growing up, slang style lol.

Is chunked a code word?

3 Likes

Chunked? Sounds like you were making him do the truffle shuffle

4 Likes

wtf is this......

1 Like

You really shouldn't be on the internet asking randoms if throwing your child is ok. Not sure you should have a child. 

1 Like

She can't be too worried about brain damage if she procreated with you

18 Likes

Are you guys telling me you were never playing like baseball or foot ball with your friends and you said to them, or they you, "chunk that shit!!!". I find that hard to believe lol.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha wtf

11 Likes

KingSchlong - Are you guys telling me you were never playing like baseball or foot ball with your friends and you said to them, or they you, "chunk that shit!!!". I find that hard to believe lol.

No. Literally never. Literally 

2 Likes

"Chunking" a kid sounds weird as fuck. Even "chucking" isn't the right word. That means throw something away/trash it.

What the fuck is wrong with you OP. Where you homeschooled? Are you currently being homeschooled?

2 Likes

BrowBeaten -
KingSchlong - Are you guys telling me you were never playing like baseball or foot ball with your friends and you said to them, or they you, "chunk that shit!!!". I find that hard to believe lol.

No. Literally never. Literally 

I thought back long and hard and I am in the exact same position as you. 

1 Like

One of the favorite pics I have is after the Rampage and Arona fight. He was 4 and had me in a triangle and the pic was of me picking him up for a powerbomb and both of us smiling at the camera. Unfortunately, the powerbomb didn’t work and he tapped me as soon as we hit the mattress. 

Watch the neck kids don't know how to tuck and roll yet.

I did get him back at a Hell In The Cell replica one year at Wrestlemania weekend. His sister snuck in for the pin and I counted them out. Oh, how much I miss them being young. 

PeteyWheatstraw - "Chunking" a kid sounds weird as fuck. Even "chucking" isn't the right word. That means throw something away/trash it.

What the fuck is wrong with you OP. Where you homeschooled? Are you currently being homeschooled?

"were"  I wouldn't give him shit if you have terrible vocabulary.

OP I get what you're saying.... I don't get why everyone is getting bitchy. I'm sure a study can be found showing brain damage for any contact. You can't treat your kids like they are made of glass. Kids love that shit. Playing with your kids is being a good dad imo

2 Likes