Girl won't let me chunk the kid anymore :(

kevind4123 -
PeteyWheatstraw - "Chunking" a kid sounds weird as fuck. Even "chucking" isn't the right word. That means throw something away/trash it.

What the fuck is wrong with you OP. Where you homeschooled? Are you currently being homeschooled?

“were”  I wouldn’t give him shit if you have terrible vocabulary.

I have never heard “chunk” either. Not once in my life instead of chuck. Weird.

1 Like

MurderSlice Gonna Chunk you up.

1 Like
kevind4123 - 
PeteyWheatstraw - "Chunking" a kid sounds weird as fuck. Even "chucking" isn't the right word. That means throw something away/trash it.

What the fuck is wrong with you OP. Where you homeschooled? Are you currently being homeschooled?

Normal people don’t usually worry about that stuff too much when casually typing on an internet forum. It’s actually quite petty to point out imo.

And I’m pretty sure that’s a grammar error, not terrible vocabulary. “Terrible vocabulary” would be more akin to speaking or writing with a simplistic, basic arsenal of words and limited knowledge of their meanings.

I will continue to give him shit. Big, chunks of it. You as well if you keep popping off.

Is this the revisit of homeslize my baby needs a special helmet for its misshapen head?

I would trust your anime pillow wife and your local doctors.

2 Likes
KingSchlong - She said I chunked him "too high" last night. This is onto a bed. One of the BEST beds. Sterns and Foster from like Sams Club in 2010 or some shit. Not brand new, but it might as well be, still perfect so far as I can tell.

She says chunking him so high can cause “brain trauma”. WTF? She works with a bunch of doctors and I’m sure those dorks are blowing smoke up her ass every chance they get. But can anyone cite a REAL study where throwing a kid on a bed, when the kid freaking LOVES it and comes back and begs for more every time, and cries when she cuts him off, actually causes any kind of brain damage? I think its 100% bullshit, bunch of new SJW shit. I remember my dad threw me so high I hit the ceiling a few times, and got side-swiped by the ceiling fan once or twice lol.

Thanks for any help! If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but I don’t think I am. And if I’m right, its bullshit trying to cut the little guy off from what is the most fun thing in his life currently…

dude , dont do that shit. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. 

also dont whip the kids ass, like your dad did to you. NO.from day 1.  

get the book on child discipline called 123 Magic. read every word , then read it again. get your woman to read it too. 

get them started on math early and stay on it 

1 Like

Good news is the apple probably wont fall too far from the tree and a little head trauma is going to be the least of the kids problems.

dont chunk them. easy on the head. wrestling gently is ok. 

tell him you love him every night before bed. 

1 Like

Yo, Schlong!  I loved being chunked as a kid and I turned out fucking awesome! 

Say "yo" to JB, RT, and HL if I can't get back here in time.

Keep being a great dad, KS!

“Chunking” would be a good word for a prank involving feces.

“Meet me after school by the east exit. That’s where Homeslice leaves. We got rubber gloves and gathered up some fresh dog turds. We’re gonna steamchunk the hell out of that fat loser.”

Or it could mean just plain shitting yourself.

“You hear what homeslice did in gym class? Strained so hard trying to do a single pullup that he chunked his shorts while hanging on the bar.”

![](upload://pFJlLutIsHJcdVFmHt1apkckArX.jpeg)

2 Likes
PeteyWheatstraw -
kevind4123 - 

Normal people don’t usually worry about that stuff too much when casually typing on an internet forum. It’s actually quite petty to point out imo.

And I’m pretty sure that’s a grammar error, not terrible vocabulary. “Terrible vocabulary” would be more akin to speaking or writing with a simplistic, basic arsenal of words and limited knowledge of their meanings.

I will continue to give him shit. Big, chunks of it. You as well if you keep popping off.

Vocabulary refers to the words we must understand to communicate effectively.

Keep chunking him it's all good

Ive heard people say chunk instead of chuck a few times. It's still wrong though! 

MurderSlice does this mean your gang's name is changing? Homeslice's Homos was a very good name for your borderline retarded crew.

1 Like

Great, now that baby is all chunked up. I thought Homeslice was being ridiculed for feeding the baby sonic milkshakes in place of formula. That poor fat baby is doomed to eat overcooked, dirty grill food when he grows up. On the off chance this kid is actually in existence, please don't treat him like an aquarium. 

kevind4123 - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
kevind4123 - 

lol. Whatever you say Champ.

Dude, you’re not intelligent. Just stop. Are you in one of those “alternative” high schools or something? The ones with an emotionally nurturing, but not intellectually challenging environment? Nobody is right or wrong about anything, we just have different perspectives. Group hug! lol.

Just go with a different angle. You can’t pull “smart” off. Maybe try to be a funny guy, or just be an asshole.

PeteyWheatstraw -
kevind4123 - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
kevind4123 - 

lol. Whatever you say Champ.

Dude, you’re not intelligent. Just stop. Are you in one of those “alternative” high schools or something? The ones with an emotionally nurturing, but not intellectually challenging environment? Nobody is right or wrong about anything, we just have different perspectives. Group hug! lol.

Just go with a different angle. You can’t pull “smart” off. Maybe try to be a funny guy, or just be an asshole.

chuck

[ chuhk ]SHOW IPA

verb (used with object)

to toss; throw with a quick motion, usually a short distance.

Informal. to resign from; relinquish; give up:He’s chucked his job.

to pat or tap lightly, as under the chin.

Informal. to eject (a person) from a public place (often followed by out):They chucked him from the bar.

dhughes -

Yo, Schlong!  I loved being chunked as a kid and I turned out fucking awesome! 

Say "yo" to JB, RT, and HL if I can't get back here in time.

Keep being a great dad, KS!

I call you out Schlong dhughes.  Seaworld parking lot!  6:00 AM! Today!  Don't bitch out this time!

fucking forgot to type s.t.y.l.e. the correct way...ruined my fucking call out because this site is fucking retarded.