Girlfriend just informed me...

....that keeping electronics outside (I have my TV and box outside to watch the football game) is white trash.

Don't even care. It's beautiful out! Phone Post 3.0

She's just jealous of all that awesome.

Too much awesome for her. If you were watching honey boo boo or sex and the city or something she would think it was the greatest idea ever. Phone Post 3.0

Get that sofa on the lawn buddy. Phone Post 3.0

So getting fresh air and enjoying the game is white trash?

Give her a few years, she'll be obese.

Put a fucking lamp out there too champ

Fuck her Phone Post 3.0

she is correct

Is it a tube TV that you use to watch NASCAR

Tell her to fuck off and build you one of these.

Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget the weight bench for some sets between plays . Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't this an episode of King of the Hill?

You're ignoring her and making her compete for attention. You're doing good! Don't cave!

In the summer put a plastic liner in the bed of your truck. Fill it with water and float around while watching the game. Pop a beer and tell her; "Honey, this is what white trash looks like."

Pics Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - In the summer put a plastic liner in the bed of your truck. Fill it with water and float around while watching the game. Pop a beer and tell her; "Honey, this is what white trash looks like."
This works best with a truck that doesn't run anymore. That way you can just leave it up all summer. Phone Post 3.0

Find yourself a new gf op! Phone Post 3.0

Only if your couch is outside too Phone Post 3.0

Tell her that commenting on man stuff is un lady like. Then tell her to go get as switch from the tree. Phone Post 3.0

the_b00ts -
QuinTheEskimo -
StrikingMMA - In the summer put a plastic liner in the bed of your truck. Fill it with water and float around while watching the game. Pop a beer and tell her; "Honey, this is what white trash looks like."
This works best with a truck that doesn't run anymore. That way you can just leave it up all summer. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck that, just drive around with it too.

https://youtu.be/NLr7JDI8Zp0 Phone Post 3.0
You're right, that is better. Phone Post 3.0

you need to sexually undermine her.