Girlfriend Of 4 Years Distant/Bailed On Christmas

... Exactly how it sounds. 

Girlfriend of 4 years, who I moved back up north from Florida for, who I've sat, listened and helped through family crisis has pretty much gone radio silent Thursday. Had Christmas plans that she ended up breaking (doing X-Mas Eve with my family), and ended up screwing the pooch on Christmas Day plans (visiting with her family). 

She blames it on work, and I'll even concede that since she's in hospitality, the hours have sucked the past two weeks, but to not call or text, done at the bare minimum IF THAT, is unacceptable after 4 years. She's blaming work and family issues she's got going on, but after 4 years, maybe I'm wrong frens, but she should be able to communicate better. When asked what is going on with her family, I get vague "I rather not discuss it" bullshit, this after the fact she's already told me about her sister's impending divorce from a crack addict. Now  she doesn't wanna discuss things? Seems ridiculous.

All of this mind you, is after her best friends tried to pull some scandalous shit and caused a rift/breakup for a period of 3 months because of some "girls weekend" bullshit in AC. Like an idiot, I tried to work it out. OG, I'm a moron.

TL:DR Version: Girlfriend ruined Christmas, it's 11:16PM on Christmas Day and the only thing bringing me happiness is a bottle of Bushmills and LAC vs Golden State on ESPN.

Advice? Halp? Criticism? She's Fucking A Black Dude?

Thanks, OG.

Fuck I think you now the answer. She's being pretty vacant. She still fucking you whenever you want? Phone Post 3.0

I'd get the scoop from the black guy she's fucking. Phone Post 3.0

fahker - Fuck I think you now the answer. She's being pretty vacant. She still fucking you whenever you want? Phone Post 3.0

I wish, bro. If anything, my stupid ass hasn't fucked her in about 3 weeks? A month? 

Which, I don't even know, at the start, it was consistent and whenever I wanted, effort put in, and an effort made. Lingerie, all the bells and whistles.

After I took her back after the AC bullshit? It's like she knows she's got me.

Lingerie went in a closet never to return. Effort is barely made. I practically have to plan my schedule to get a piece of ass.

What sucks is I genuinely love this girl and devoted 4 years to her and to just leave, to just walk away from it...would hurt like hell and feel like I wasted 4 years of my life for no reason whatsoever besides getting punted in the dick at the end of it.

I'm whining, I'm sorry, but just trying to give further detail.

She wants out. Let her go. How do the young folks say? "Don't handcuff these hoes, let 'em be free."

Trying to keep someone that doesn't want to be kept is futile. She'll just end up hating you. Truth be told, if you've been dating for 4 years and haven't gotten married yet, in most cases, that's a big sign. So maybe she's a jerk. Maybe you're both immature and unprepared for a commitment. Maybe she's cheating. Maybe you're clingy. Maybe her job is legit pulling her away and she's happy for the excuse. Maybe the job is just an excuse.

But she wants out. And she doesn't feel like talking. If you live together, pack her shit and put it on the front porch. Then she gets home she can be as "vacant" as she likes wherever she lays her head that night.

If you don't live together, but you've been dating for 4 years I've got news for you: you weren't really dating for 4 years. I can guarantee you no woman is being faithful to a man she's been dating for 4 years, but not living with. Not even the nicest woman dates a man that long w/o moving in unless she still considers herself a free agent or you unworthy.

What can you tell us about the bullshit that occurred in AC? That is important since things changed after that.. Phone Post 3.0

also: RULES. follow them.

Sorry your Christmas sucked man, I feel for you. My only advice is to pay no attention to what she says, and base your decisions on the actions she takes/took. Good luck dude. Phone Post 3.0

Dude just get her gone. Shes already thinking of cashing in. If you marry her one day shes gonna leave and take half your shit and child payments.

Get a gym membership at a country club and find u a rich woman.

At the very least end it, and see if she tries to repair things Phone Post 3.0

How old are you two?

Either way, why put up with that? Sounds like she wants very little to do with you.

mjeezy - What can you tell us about the bullshit that occurred in AC? That is important since things changed after that.. Phone Post 3.0

Essentially, she went with her two friends, one of them is a rich jew from the Northeast, and the other one is a loose ho who has been known to cheat on her boyfriend and be a bit of a gold-digger.

Gold-digger encourages her to hook-up with some guy they meet over the weekend. GF ends up doing it. Rich Jewish friends ends up telling me afterward. After two months of groveling I let her back into my apartment.  Again, I'm a self-aware moron for doing that.

MosCowTheCommunistBovine -
mjeezy - What can you tell us about the bullshit that occurred in AC? That is important since things changed after that.. Phone Post 3.0

Essentially, she went with her two friends, one of them is a rich jew from the Northeast, and the other one is a loose ho who has been known to cheat on her boyfriend and be a bit of a gold-digger.

Gold-digger encourages her to hook-up with some guy they meet over the weekend. GF ends up doing it. Rich Jewish friends ends up telling me afterward. After two months of groveling I let her back into my apartment.  Again, I'm a self-aware moron for doing that.

Wow, relationship was over after that. Now it is just dying a slow death instead of a quick breakup Phone Post 3.0

Sorry bro. Hate reading threads like this, but I torture myself to feel some kind of empathy.

Do whatever makes you happy in the moment (as far as women go)- They always do.. Phone Post 3.0

RoFu - How old are you two?

Either way, why put up with that? Sounds like she wants very little to do with you.

26 & 25, respectively, with her being younger.

I'm putting up with it currently because again, it would feel like I wasted 4 years of my life, and to be honest, at the risk of sounding like a "faggot" in the eyes of the OG... yeah, there is that fear of the unknown, of the "what-if", and  of getting back into the single-scene and starting all over again. 

That sounds terrible and damning, but it's the god-honest truth. 

Bash away, kids.

The Green Bastard -

Wow, relationship was over after that. Now it is just dying a slow death instead of a quick breakup Phone Post 3.0
Bro, what's wrong with you?!? That was the nail in the coffin, time to bury it. Phone Post 3.0

my sister just broke up with her bf of 3 years he was ok at first but he became a bum. so she just ended a few days ago Phone Post 3.0

Bro you don't have kids..as much as I may sound like a ass..don't be a bitch!

I would trade my left nut your be in your position..bail bro bail...join a gym..live life

I'm right now in a corner cause I have 2 kids and you have no idea how bad it can get...trust me ..you have it easy

Do you want to be hiding shit (lawyer) and having to pretend..just so you can have a few extra minutes with your kids..

Good luck..listen to the og these people are wise Phone Post 3.0

End it. You're still young enough to find a good girl that doesn't have any baggage (kids, divorce, etc.) You gonna waste your few good dating years left on some woman that makes your life miserable?

Clock's ticking, bro.

... Exactly how it sounds. 

Girlfriend of 4 years, who I moved back up north from Florida for, who I've sat, listened and helped through family crisis has pretty much gone radio silent Thursday. Had Christmas plans that she ended up breaking (doing X-Mas Eve with my family), and ended up screwing the pooch on Christmas Day plans (visiting with her family). 

She blames it on work, and I'll even concede that since she's in hospitality, the hours have sucked the past two weeks, but to not call or text, done at the bare minimum IF THAT, is unacceptable after 4 years. She's blaming work and family issues she's got going on, but after 4 years, maybe I'm wrong frens, but she should be able to communicate better. When asked what is going on with her family, I get vague "I rather not discuss it" bullshit, this after the fact she's already told me about her sister's impending divorce from a crack addict. Now  she doesn't wanna discuss things? Seems ridiculous.

All of this mind you, is after her best friends tried to pull some scandalous shit and caused a rift/breakup for a period of 3 months because of some "girls weekend" bullshit in AC. Like an idiot, I tried to work it out. OG, I'm a moron.

TL:DR Version: Girlfriend ruined Christmas, it's 11:16PM on Christmas Day and the only thing bringing me happiness is a bottle of Bushmills and LAC vs Golden State on ESPN.

Advice? Halp? Criticism? She's Fucking A Black Dude?

Thanks, OG.

Fuck man I feel ya. A my last ex pulled this shit in a slightly different manner and I tried to let it slide for about another 8 months before I realized how dumb I was. Phone Post 3.0

be done w/ her once and for all, or else you get what you deserve. if you keep her and come back here to vent on it, you deserve and immediate banning.

be a man. what would the men in your bloodline say to this behavior?