girls fighting looks like UFC 10

maybe not UFC 1 but no more than UFC10.

they just bullrush at each other with no tactics, no thinking, no strategie....just trying to punch and grapple each other like dumb animals.

That is why almost all the girls fights finish in a submission or a KO in less than 2 rounds. they go all in until they can not even put their hand in front of their face. they do not know how to check a kick, how to defend striking attack, how to pace themselves, how to defend effectively on the ground etc...

Granted it is fun like watching two bums fights in the street but to try to sell us that as a real sport is funny...that is why when you have a bum that fights a little bit better he own all the other bums in town....

Ronda displayed world class skills. Not sure what you're talking about Phone Post 3.0

1.5/10

JudoknowNothing - Ronda displayed world class skills. Not sure what you're talking about Phone Post 3.0

MMA is not just judo.....she showed world class skils in judo takedown....

The other part sucked and a guy who would be coming with her skills and strategy would get killed in nowadays MMA.

ps : I am not talking about her specifically but more about girls in general. if you saw a strategy and a game plan in Meisha game....I salute you.

I agree with the OP to an extent, but Rouseys judo was incredible. Phone Post 3.0

You're saying Ronda has no tactics and she wasn't thinking and had no strategy? You think Ronda was just bullrushing? like a dumb animal?

It seems like there only a few women with enough skill to put on a reputable fight. Rhonda is going to run out of opponents quick.

agree with OP

Renzo's Elbow - You're saying Ronda has no tactics and she wasn't thinking and had no strategy? You think Ronda was just bullrushing? like a dumb animal?

stop sucking Ronda penis...I am talking about women MMA in general.

to have a great MMA fight you need to have two opponents..and women MMA is not large to have two good fighters right now.

if the fight of yesterday looked intelligent and clever to you in the defensive side (Meisha) I can not do anything for you.

They come straight forward and it's awesome! Phone Post 3.0

For the most part jujubre is correct. It's ugly.

Renzo's Elbow - You're saying Ronda has no tactics and she wasn't thinking and had no strategy? You think Ronda was just bullrushing? like a dumb animal?

Lol, that's what she's always done. Her strategy is that the other females can't grapple. Painfully obvious to people not trying to white knight. Phone Post 3.0

Except it lacks the brutality and sense of spectacle that made the early UFCs so interesting.

Her throw/trip combo would have a male fighter getting his back taken every time, even if he completed the throw. Phone Post 3.0

And she bounced her own face off the mat landing one of her throws. Lol

OP is correct, although I would say UFC 1, Ronda is Royce Gracie, a one trick pony but no one is good enough to do anything about it.

"to be fair WMMA is still young, i believe they are
progressing faster than the men did TBH"

Only because the necessary skill sets and being well rounded had already been popularized by the time they got around to it.

it is what it is ... though I get the OP's point.

when she trash talks it is kinda funny considering the lack of depth of woman's mma.

but they are just trying to sell fights.

stacks - I heard a really funny joke today....

women's athletics!

I couldn't stop laughing my ass off.

True Story

That's not even funny, don't you know the risk & sacrifices women take to compete in sports?!!!

Their uterus could fall out at almost anytime mid-match for christ sake!!! Some how I doubt you'd be willing to take that kind of risk/sacrifice for anything in your pathetic life.

Does that not make sense to you? Men have been exposed to the sport, have had sizeable divisions, good coaching and appropriate sized/technique matched training partners for a couple decades now. Although women have been fighting, good resources for athlete development have only shown up very recently--within the past couple of years. And you still won't find a gym with a big pool of women training together. Male training partners are not ideal: they don't train or fight the same, and "going light" is good for no one. They've been making do with what they've got, and it took the men 2 1/2 years to get from UFC 1 to UFC 10, so it sounds like they're right on track.