Girls smoking?

Should it be a red flag? Starting to get the idea that it typically indicates a certain level of trashiness that a gentleman such as myself wants no part of. 

OG, comment?

Certainly a no go for ol shansky.

I would pass on a smoker

Huge turn off for me. I don't like the smell or the lifestyle that often accompany smokers.

GuttyProfessor -

Huge turn off for me. I don't like the smell or the lifestyle that often accompany smokers.

Right? From what I can tell she's pretty heavy into it, but that's realistically the least of her issues haha.

Smoking is generally a great indicator of extremely poor  decision making.

If she smokes, she pokes.

Immediate deal breaker

Rick_Cain -

Smoking is generally a great indicator of extremely poor  decision making.

If she smokes she pokes.

BumSpud - If she smokes, she pokes.

Dumb enough to spend hundreds of dollars to inhale toxic smoke that doesn't even get you high or taste good....

Avoid

Hard pass on any smoker

Being a smoker these days is really up there with easy ways to spot an impulsive and stupid person.  In my state it costs 8-9 dollars for a pack of cigarettes.  If you smoke a pack a day you are spending over 50 dollars a week on something that is slowly killing you.

Anyone doing that with the information available today is clearly lacking in the decision making department.  That's almost a car payment a month spent on fucking cigarettes.

dizz -

Hard pass on any smoker

Agreed, although, like I said I'm starting to get the sense she's next level trashy. 

Gotta be the world's dumbest activity to take up.

If she smokes tobacco, she's most likely whacko.

Not a deal breaker for me depending on how hot the chick is.

Aint my lungs or bank account.