Give Hendo the Andy rematch

He just lost his title shot against Jones and hes looking for a title shot at his age. Hes done enough to get a rematch with Andy. Make it happen Dana!!! Phone Post

Yeah, why the hell not?

Good thinking! Phone Post

That is an idea that I can get behind. And that is a notion I may second, as well. Phone Post

Rematch at 205 so Anderson is guaranteed to keep his title and hendo can fight at his best. Phone Post

Good idea! Phone Post

Give him a scholarship to go to Shit Talking School. Phone Post

Neil McCauley - Rematch at 205 so Anderson is guaranteed to keep his title and hendo can fight at his best. Phone Post

This can work too. Not sure if Anderson wants to fight at 205. He made that clear in his post fight after Bonnar. Dana can convince him though. Phone Post

Honestly if Silva only has 2 or 3 fights left I'd rather not see it against someone he beat pretty bad/convincingly already. If he was only 30 and had a lot of fights left I wouldn't be against it though.

I'll be happy to see Silva fight anyone, just would prefer some other fights.

Phone Post

Phone Post

Anderson vs Bisping is a bigger money fight.  that's likely the fight the MGM will buy for superbowl weekend.  Bisping brings the UK gamblers and Anderson brings in the Brazilian whales. Unfortunately Hendo doesnt bring anything.  

The only other big money fight for Anderson at the moment is Rashad Evans.

Mr Sponge -
Neil McCauley - Rematch at 205 so Anderson is guaranteed to keep his title and hendo can fight at his best. Phone Post

This can work too. Not sure if Anderson wants to fight at 205. He made that clear in his post fight after Bonnar. Dana can convince him though. Phone Post

Anderson is already naturally bigger than hendo so why force the guy to cut. Hendo hasn't cut to the 185 in nearly 3 years and the last time he looked terrible. He's getting up there in age too. Phone Post

Signed. Phone Post

Yea and once Dana makes it happen all you lil bitches gonne cry about it jus like you fucks did with sonnen vs jones, Phone Post

Can't really have it a light heavy. If that were the case he might as well give up the title and become a weight class free agent for his last few fights and let the middleweight division move on with life, rather than holding them hostage with two fights in a row at light heavy, and a catweight bout knocking on the door against GSP.

I was thinking the same! Phone Post

sgotwalks -

Can't really have it a light heavy. If that were the case he might as well give up the title and become a weight class free agent for his last few fights and let the middleweight division move on with life, rather than holding them hostage with two fights in a row at light heavy, and a catweight bout knocking on the door against GSP.

Yea it should be a title bout at 185 but i wouldnt mind if it was at 205. Phone Post