Give me a healthy recipe...

Looking for a new recipe. No real plans today except to maybe cook for the week. I am looking for something new. It must be healthy. It must be the type of thing that I can pack for lunch  and eat for a couple of days. 

GO.

Here, I will share one that I have been hooked on for months. I created it myself. Easy, delicious, healthy:

Salmon and Sweet Potato Street Tacos

Cook sweet potatoes using this recipe: 

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/172747/sweet-and-spicy-sweet-potatoes/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringId=1094&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&clickId=cardslot%2026

After your sweet potatoes are cooked (they store well after cooking) get a package of honey smoked salmon, seasoned black beans, corn tortillas, goat cheese, and a good salsa.

Heat some salmon, black beans, and sweet potatoes. Put a small amount of olive oil in a pan and lightly fry one side of a corn tortilla, just before it browns, flip it, and put in your filling (sweet potato, salmon, black beans).  I also like to add goat cheese at this point. Flip the corn tortilla to form a taco shell. Flip once the shell begins to brown. Remove when the shell is formed and lightly browned. Add salsa. Eat 10 of them.

Now, OG, it is your turn to share a recipe with me. 

Thanks. 

Popeyes chicken with Cajun sprinkle.

Thai curry. Get some curry paste, coconut milk, veggies and meat of your choice.  Easy. Relatively healthy 

One can tuna

4 ozs honey

Mix together, put in sealable container.

Add to crackers or bread for lunch.

Yes, I really eat this everyday...for lunch at work.

thedogofdogs -

One can tuna

4 ozs honey

I am trying to reduce my gluten/wheat intake so this is a no go. 

Bake some chicken tenderloins.  Cut it in pieces. Throw it and salad mix on a wrap. Delicious. 

TheTurtle -

Bake some chicken tenderloins.  Cut it in pieces. Throw it and salad mix on a wrap. Delicious. 

Looking to get a little more involved than that. For instance, the plan right now is to cook shrimp, asparagus, and red potatoes. I will also cook a bunch of chicken breast. So, when the shrimp runs out, I can eat the asparagus and potatoes with the chicken. I then plan on thursday making the recipe above (Salmon and Sweet Potato Street Taco's).

cum on guys

Aren't you a lil chubster? Lil miss tubbs? Who cares what you eat?

Anyways, make a shake. Egg whites, milk, banana, mad spinach, honey if you can't handle it. Greek yogurt opt. Cinnamon opt. 

Unicorn Frap for lunch

thedogofdogs -

One can tuna

4 ozs honey

That's sounds terrible

In for eventual deliciousness

Water