give me the cliff notes on testosterone therapy

is this just a loophole to roid up or is this a legitimate treatment for a debilitating condition?

http://www.isitlowt.com/

so sounds like a sham...symptoms that basically anyone can recite to a doctor to get a prescription right?

I would imagine they would need blood tests in order to confirm the testosterone deficiency..

It's funny how the minute you started seeing Low-T commercials on TV, everyone is getting TRT.   It's the latest medical fad. 

They test your blood, if your test levels are in normal range. No Therapy for you.

are you really going to tell me duffee has low testosterone?

for what, a gorilla?

goku - are you really going to tell me duffee has low testosterone?

Maybe he ruined his natural hormone production somehow.

Actually HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)has been around nearly 30 years.

It is very basic when used as therapy. You get tests and if your HGH & Testosterone are low you get injections to maintain a normal level.

Helps maintain skin elasticity, muscle mass, etc.

lueng jon - They test your blood, if your test levels are in normal range. No Therapy for you.

Take a low dose of dbol for a week and your test levels will be low enough to get a script.

Ok, legally they they can only boost you into the 800 -1000 range, though you may go slightly higher until they adjust the injection levels. it's not like they are giving you Hulkish levels of testosterone.

1-As you get older your T goes down.   Reduced sexual function.

2-As you T goes down, you get more belly fat. 

3-Belly fat converts T to estrogen, feminizing you further.

4-Low T is associated with higher cholesterol.

5-Low T sucks for in many ways.

OP troll is obvious

lueng jon
29 minutes ago
Ok, legally they they can only boost you into the 800 -1000 range, though you may go slightly higher until they adjust the injection levels. it's not like they are giving you Hulkish levels of testosterone.
Define "HULKISH?" Phone Post

If you take a test after you fap, does it register lower testosterone?

Hulkish, You know...when you start to go bald from the race horse level of steroids your injecting.

goku - is this just a loophole to roid up or is this a legitimate treatment for a debilitating condition?

In most cases, and certainly in the context of MMA, the first option. In the context of legitimate medicine and to a lesser extent "anti-aging" treatment, option 2.

The HRT place in Santa Monica will give you a 2cc/400 mg shot every ten days.

that would result in supra natural levels for most people.  Not to mention massive ups and downs from the lengthy delay.

What delay are you talking about ? Shit stays active for approx 21 days. (Enanthate and Cypionate)