give me the cliff notes on testosterone therapy

"'shit stays active" 

Cyp is out in 14 days, and Enanthate in 21 days.  But more importantly, their half lifes are 7 and 10 days respectively.  So after 7 days for cyp, half of the test is out.  If you want steady blood levels, it needs to be injected 2x a week. 

I was just diagnosed with low T. It was only 170. My energy was just gone. I was still training frequently and working out but making no gains.

Over the last three years I had gained 30 lbs (all belly fat) with very little change in diet or exercise schedule.

This really sucks I just hope I havent waited too long to do something about it.

My doc is only prescribing 1cc every 2 weeks and I'm wondering if thats enough.

Sorry but I disagree Johnny.

Vent, I'm sure they'll test you frequently so you'll see if your number is up or not.  The other thing is, if your insurance is covering it see about going to an actual HRT clinic, versus a primary care physician. Or are you ?

^  if it's 200mg/cc, that should bring you back to normal.  Is he injecting you, or are you doing it yourself?  You really need to inject 2x a week for stable levels.  Try and talk him into letting you self administer. 

Sorry but I disagree Johnny.

I could care less if you disagree, but everything I stated is accurate.

;-) 

Can't you go find a bodybuilding forum to show off your 'expertise' ?

People just said I was getting older, but I'm only 32 and should still be close to my prime and I just felt like shit.

I thought it was my Thyroid originally because I work with radioactive materials.

My Cholesterol has recently skyrocketed too hopefully this will come back down with the treatment.

People just said I was getting older, but I'm only 32 and should still be close to my prime and I just felt like shit.

I thought it was my Thyroid originally because I work with radioactive materials.

My Cholesterol has recently skyrocketed too hopefully this will come back down with the treatment.

I was just diagnosed last week... I'm still just seeing my primary care physician about it. I'm changing my diet up...I refused to take cholesterol medication.

I'm hoping that the therapy and diet I'll get my cholesterol down and feel healthier.

My advice, take the cholesterol medication.

Mine at 32 was 320 (bad genetics). After taking the medication it sits at 175 with a good ratio.

I had a whole thread about this, but can't find it now.

After almost 2 years of feeling like total dog balls, I had mine tested (age 42). 2 tests, one came in at 319, the other at 299. 300 is supposed to be the cutoff for "normal range".

I had the tests done my a regular GP. At first he only told me I scored in "the normal range".

When pressed, he told me the actual number (first test of 319) at which time I asked "isn't that pretty much at the bottom of the spectrum? A 65 year old man's level?". At that time he reluctantly agreed that yes, it was still very low. So, a second test was scheduled and that was 299 which is "officially" below normal.

He then wanted to refer me to an endocrinoligist for more testing and possible treatment.

Since I was paying for it out of pocket, I decided to skip all that and just start self administering. I have a good source for test enanthate (or cyp if I want it).

I started out with 300mg a week (150mg twice a week) for the first 4 weeks. Then backed it off to 150mg once a week as my research told me 300 was too much.

I'm now 7 weeks in and feeling much much better. Higher energy levels, body looks better, etc.

I'm going to have another blood test done shortly to see where my levels are at now and then I'll adjust again as needed.

TESTOSTERONE AND IT's ESTERS:

Godzillabol- due to 4 Testosterone Esters, 21 days total

Omnadren 250- About 18 days total

Sustanon 250- About 3 weeks

T400- Due to 3 Testosterone Esters about 16 days total

Cypionate- 15-16 days

Enanthate- 8 days

Propionate- 2-3 days

(Aquas) Suspension- About 1 day

Testoviron Depot- Prop Ester 3 days, Enanthate Ester 8 days

mrzipplokk -  My advice, take the cholesterol medication.

My cholesterol has never been remotely high until now and I have no family history. If it doesn't go down with a vegetarian diet and HRT then I will consider the medication.

mrzipplokk -  TESTOSTERONE AND IT's ESTERS:

Godzillabol- due to 4 Testosterone Esters, 21 days total

Omnadren 250- About 18 days total

Sustanon 250- About 3 weeks

T400- Due to 3 Testosterone Esters about 16 days total

Cypionate- 15-16 days

Enanthate- 8 days

Propionate- 2-3 days

(Aquas) Suspension- About 1 day

Testoviron Depot- Prop Ester 3 days, Enanthate Ester 8 days

If that's acurate, looks like I was a little off on Enanthate.  But all this does is validate what I said.  After 15-16 you will have ZERO FUCKING TESTOSTERONE in your body if taking cyp shots.  

'every ten days'

mrzipplokk -  'every ten days'

you understand the concept of a halflife, right?  After 10 days, you'll have rougly 1/3 of the serum total that you had shortly after the shot.  Hence, why I said, if you want STABLE levels, it needs to be done 2x a week.

Then why will the doctors only do every ten days ?

mrzipplokk -  Then why will the doctors only do every ten days ?

I self inject every 7 days.

e. kaye -  1-As you get older your T goes down.   Reduced sexual function.

2-As you T goes down, you get more belly fat. 

3-Belly fat converts T to estrogen, feminizing you further.

4-Low T is associated with higher cholesterol.

5-Low T sucks for in many ways.

That's it in a nutshell!
I'm 44. Testosterone level is 220. I just had my first shot today. 200 2X a month.