Give me the context to this Trump video

Because this seems like Trump said the same thing Biden said about black people. However I honestly dont know the context as it was over a year ago. Legit convince me otherwise.

https://youtu.be/NmCbDPjNT9U

1 Like

Trump loves black people.

BruteDion - 

Because this seems like Trump said the same thing Biden said about black people. However I honestly dont know the context as it was over a year ago. Legit convince me otherwise.

Blacks and Jews are different.

Blacks are identified by the color of their skin.

Jews are identified by their religion.

billyball2 -
BruteDion - 

In this regard I would have to disagree (yes what you said is factually correct) on the grounds that what Biden said is also about Black people must hold a belief that the democratic way is the correct way.

Take for example a Candice Owens. Shes black, she calls herself black but under the Biden way, she’s not black.

He is saying that if you are a Jewish person and care about Israel the Democrat party and some of their leaders have said some very harsh things about the country. So by supporting Democrats you are advocating a policy that could be anti-Israel. 

That isn't at all the same as what Biden said about "black folks," because Republicans are not openly protesting African Americans, in fact, Trump has courted them with open arms, aimed policies to help the inner cities and drove their unemployment numbers to historic lows. Not to mention he reformed many parts of the criminal justice system. So, if you don't listen to the hysterical stereotypes of Republicans by the dishonest media and instead listen to the Republicans themselves, you would understand the difference, but it takes a little work on your part to not be a sheep.

Wasn't Biden the guy who said, "Barak Obama was a clean, well-spoken black."

I mean come on. 

2 Likes
BonedByPicograms* -

OP is mentally retarded.

So wanting to gain knowledge and expand your understanding a statement a president makes is retarded.?

billyball2 -
BruteDion - 

Bingo

these guys are real dumb fucks 

#amirite ????

BruteDion -
billyball2 -
BruteDion - 

In this regard I would have to disagree (yes what you said is factually correct) on the grounds that what Biden said is also about Black people must hold a belief that the democratic way is the correct way.

Take for example a Candice Owens. Shes black, she calls herself black but under the Biden way, she’s not black.

You are a fuckin clown 

jcblass -
He is saying that if you are a Jewish person and care about Israel the Democrat party and some of their leaders have said some very harsh things about the country. So by supporting Democrats you are advocating a policy that could be anti-Israel. 

That isn't at all the same as what Biden said about "black folks," because Republicans are not openly protesting African Americans, in fact, Trump has courted them with open arms, aimed policies to help the inner cities and drove their unemployment numbers to historic lows. Not to mention he reformed many parts of the criminal justice system. So, if you don't listen to the hysterical stereotypes of Republicans by the dishonest media and instead listen to the Republicans themselves, you would understand the difference, but it takes a little work on your part to not be a sheep.

I mean come on. 

Thanks for giving more context to it. I now better understand his statement and I have changed my perspective of it. VTFU for helping out.

MMA Experience -
BruteDion -
billyball2 -
BruteDion - 

You are a fuckin clown 

My understand of his context was flawed and a poster helped clear that up for me.

Instead of just calling names, maybe if a person starts a thread wanting to better understand something you will help out next time.

Or maybe you are just too lazy.

The life of a liberal. It’s almost like job you don’t get paid for.

kingofpancakes - The life of a liberal. It's almost like job you don't get paid for.

Who's the liberal here?

BruteDion - 
kingofpancakes - The life of a liberal. It's almost like job you don't get paid for.

Whose the liberal here?

I was thinking out loud. But I typed it on the keys…idk…

The difference he gives examples of antisemitism from the Democrats.

BruteDion -
jcblass -

I mean come on. 

Thanks for giving more context to it. I now better understand his statement and I have changed my perspective of it. VTFU for helping out.

Nah ...you wanted to start conflict and came unprepared ...you got put in your place and made yourself look like an ass ...now you’re tap dancing and backtracking by saying all you wanted was some context lol gtfo 

dios - 
BruteDion -
jcblass -

I mean come on. 

Nah ...you wanted to start conflict and came unprepared ...you got put in your place and made yourself look like an ass ...now you’re tap dancing and backtracking by saying all you wanted was some context lol gtfo 

It sounded so clever as he typed it though!!

dios -
BruteDion -
jcblass -

I mean come on. 

You must not recognize my name too well. I have been very pro trump on this forum and very anti-SJW/lib. I made this thread to get the context as the title says and I got what I was asking for.

If projecting on others what you want them to believe makes you feel better about yourself then go right ahead.

Some would say that having an opinion but recognizing that you may need more information or change you opinion when new evidence is present as Tap dancing then I Tap dance all day long then.