Give me your input

What do you think of this image? Going to be adding it to my site soon... but looking for input on changes. What do you like/dislike?

This is at at full size: http://joelauzon.com/images/joelauzon-heroimg.jpg

Needs more ghostknee

EDIT I guess the ghost(s) could be invisible

Needs to say "Creepy" some where in there.

lol just kidding, it's cool.

It's cool. I don't like the pictue on the far left however.

I think it's a little crowded. People that come to your site will already know who you are. I'd suggest something simpler and less busy. Much easier to make a strong point with simplicity.

Tom O Bedlam -  Needs to say "Creepy" some where in there.

lol just kidding, it's cool.

almost what i was going to write, without the just kidding part.

too busy

shouldnt prominently showcase opponents (the stare down)

Its going to be a header image... idea is to inform people that don't know about me. 

I like it, don't think its too busy, I like that about it. Only thing is the larger photo on the far right, not too sure what it is, perhaps I'm just scared.

Take a pic of all the opponents you've beaten right when you've beaten them and let them speak for you.

I like it alot except for the bottom right

I would ditch the bottom right corner one, then spread the other 4 images into the remaining space. I would then remove the slightly homo erotic pic with your head in the guys crotch and replace it with maybe a pic of your sweet firemans carry takedown against Stephens. Just my 0.02.

looks good to me.

Joe Lauzon -  Its going to be a header image... idea is to inform people that don't know about me. 

Then make sure to include images of a computer, xbox live, and nerdy cartoon movies.

^^LOL^^ TTT for Orlando fighters. Joe- Why not a staredown pic with Pulver?

I cant use any official UFC pictures.... so it limits me quite a bit. The UFC took some AMAZING pictures of me, but I can't use any of them . These are all non-ufc taken pictures. 

I cant use any official UFC pictures.... so it limits me quite a bit. The UFC took some AMAZING pictures of me, but I can't use any of them . These are all non-ufc taken pictures. 

Get your Ko over jens in there, that Ko was SWEET!

or that slam on Zane Baker in da WFL!