Give me your Protein reviews

Im gonna list some and tell me your thoughts on them,im considering these

isopure-whats benifits, how do u like them

N-Large-for mass bulking

natural science-anyone try them

thanks

www.proteinfactory.com

BZGrappla, I have never used any of the proteins you've listed, but I've always heard good things about IsoPure. I personally like NitroTech, even if it is a little pricey. But that's really just a reflection of me being a creature of habit, and I've been using the stuff forever and ever. :-)

I also like the Champion Nutrition brand products and frequently use their Metabolol II meal-replacement powder. Good stuff and very reasonably priced, FWIW.

That said, do check out www.proteinfactory.com. Everybody that posts here (besides me I think) raves about them. Good prices and you can "mix and match" your own custom protein powder if you want.

"That said, do check out www.proteinfactory.com. Everybody that posts here (besides me I think) raves about them. Good prices and you can "mix and match" your own custom protein powder if you want."

I think I found them through this site. I just received my first order of customised protein formulas. Cool stuff.

I've yet to rate it all, but the quality overall is probably better than what you buy in your typical protein powder. But the taste is not to die for... It indeed tastes like a mix of different things instead of a real uniform blend.

For taste, Champion Nutrition HW Gainer and Cytosports protein mint or chocalte. Hmmmm. For taste alone I'll come back to those in the future.

www.gotmilk.com, ice cream is good too

My vote for best tasting goes to steak with barbequed chicken a close second.

I had good luck with Met-Rx long range whey

ya metrx looks legit. Alot of pro athletes use it and Head trainers use it in collegiate football programs.

hey grumpy gorilla.. you are from San Diego correct? who are you? do you train with Charlie?

i use the n-large vanilla. I like it a lot. You get a lot for your money. I use it to keep my calories up for the day, but a concern for you may be the high carbs in it. Only take 2 scoops at a time, 4 is too much.

I also just started taking muscle milk. I mix one scoop in with the 2 scoops of n-large. So far so good.