GIVEAWAY RAFFLE! RESULTS IN HERE!

First giveaway raffle of the year!!!

Up for grabs is a chisel-ground Kiridashi done in 15n20/52100 Damascus!

Beautiful patterning to the steel and a MEAN people-poker. I am in no way exaggerating when I say that this thing will spill a man’s life liquid with ease. Simple as pulling a zipper.

RHINOHOG TAKES IT HOME!!! DRAWING DONE VIA RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR AND SHOWN BELOW!!!

3 Likes

Congrats Rhinohog! That thing is sweet!

2 Likes

Email sent Rhino!

2 Likes

Hell yeah Rhino!!!

2 Likes

Daaaaamn! That’s a dangerous looking knife.

1 Like

Beeeeeautiful knife, congrats RhinoHog! Happy 4th everybody!

2 Likes

Damn, 15 minutes raffle! I want to be in on the next one

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Rhinohog…If you happen to be interested in selling this one let me know.

We could work through Altofsky for your payment. I’ve dealt with him many times.

Otherwise…Enjoy and Congrats.

3 Likes

Bump for the HOG

1 Like

Congrats Rhino, cool looking knife!

2 Likes

Congrats Rhino, you filthy canadian

2 Likes

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

4 Likes

Yo Alto, how many of these freebie givaways are you going to do? I love all of your raffle knives, but this one in particular was SICK!

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

3-4 a year has been my usual.

1 Like

That’s cool that you do that. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s fun on my end too.

There’s a feeling you get when making something specific for an individual. I don’t know what to call it. A reverence is the best word I can think of to describe it. The whole time you’re thinking about the person you’re making it for. You take their personality into consideration, how they’re going to use the knife, who they’ll pass it down to, and all that good stuff. It’s a humbling thing to do and quite satisfying.

Equally as satisfying is having no idea who is gonna wind up owning the knife. Making something cool knowing that someone’s gonna get it for free… that’s its own feeling. And I enjoy the fuck out of it.

1 Like

nice dude. your passion shows through in your work.

1 Like

giphy

3 Likes