Giving away ONE ticket to the show tonight

First person to ask gets it Phone Post

I'm in TO can I get it?

Yep. PM me your #. I'll be down there around 8:30-8:40. Phone Post

whoa, gottdamn, generous...or is it a hoax??

A guy like this posted on Sherdog. Wonder if it's the same guy that just didn't like the responses.

I vet op is driving a suprise can Phone Post

Not from Sherdog, not a hoax. Just giving back. They were a personal gift from my good friend Joe Rogan. No suprise, except AMAZING FUCKING FIGHTS

I can confirm. Thanks so much Phil. We sat fifth fucking row. Saw a great night of fights. My girlfriend told me not to go, that it was a troll, I was ready to show up and look like a fool, but what a night. FIFTH FUCKING ROW. I was literally in my underwear painting my front hall when I saw Mr. Pinho's post. Next thing I know I'm flying down the 401 going 130km, then 40 minutes later I'm watching Buffer twenty feet in front of me getting hyped to the gladiator theme song. Phil I'm sending you a blue name.

How do you go about buying someone a blue name?

https://o.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=signup.gift&asGift=1

Done.

Thanks again man. For the record, I bought him a beer, and gave him a ride home, but there was no romantic spark. 

phillipinho - Not from Sherdog, not a hoax. Just giving back. They were a personal gift from my good friend Joe Rogan. No suprise, except AMAZING FUCKING FIGHTS

VTFU. Dope night of fights indeed, must have been epic 5 rows back, holy shit.

Awesome watching it live, but I'm kind of glad I didn't see this event in person. I would have been devastated watching Big Nog's fight in person end like that.

Sex Chicken -  Done.

Thanks again man. For the record, I bought him a beer, and gave him a ride home, but there was no romantic spark. 

No problem, man. Thanks! And speak for yourself!

Thanks to Joe Hogan!

Epic indeed. Ring girls are so much hotter in person. I'd hit Danny, fo sho

Awesome thread. I sat row 3 in Seattle, ring girls are WAY hotter in person... my friend filled up his SD card on video of Brittney ass.

It was surreal how the ring girls are actually better looking in person and they are surprisingly easy to make out with. 

TTT so people are aware of phillipinho's generosity. (and my macking of Chandella)