Giving out some free sh*t inside....

Hello. I've got some extra free redeemable codes laying around that I have no use for. Some are for movies, DLC for games, trials, etc.

All I ask is that if you use the code, just respond that you used it so other OGers don't waste their time.

I'll be adding more as I have time, so hopefully someone has a use for these as I do not.

Enjoy.

First:

DLC for WWE 2K15 for Xbox 360:

It’s Showtime! Finally, the Iconic Sting makes his long-awaited WWE debut…but only in WWE 2K15!

This is your Code:

K33DD-F732V-96VFD-KWX9P-Y734Z

Redeem from your dashboard or on Xbox.com Phone Post 3.0

Free $5 movie credit for VUDU. Credit is good for renting or purchasing movies or TV shows.

Redeem @ vudu.com

Code:

VVTPR52CPBEM8QT7

Enjoy Phone Post 3.0

Word, voted up.

Cool shit, VU Phone Post 3.0

Movie:

A Cabin in the Woods (iTunes code)

I'm sorry, not sure if this redeems in HD or SD. The UV portion has already been redeemed so don't bother, but the iTunes redeem is still valid.

Redeem from iTunes under "redeem"

Code:

4R3WE349TAPP

Please enjoy Phone Post 3.0

WWE 2K15 digital strategy guide:

Outlined below are the instructions on how to redeem your Digital Starter Strategy Guide.

Simply visit www.primagames.com/wsg_wwe2k15 and follow the redemption instructions.

Redemption code: qszp-mgwq-585q-mvc9

Thanks again Phone Post 3.0

Alright, that's a start. Gotta make dinner and do homework with my boys, and I'll post up more in a little bit. I still have a few movies to post and more DLC so check back. I hope someone gets these that needs them!! Phone Post 3.0

Subbed. Nothing I can use, but it's awesome of you to do this. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Free $5 movie credit for VUDU. Credit is good for renting or purchasing movies or TV shows.

Redeem @ vudu.com

Code:

VVTPR52CPBEM8QT7

Enjoy Phone Post 3.0

Used, VTFU and thanks my freind!

JonnyW -
Hate420 - Free $5 movie credit for VUDU. Credit is good for renting or purchasing movies or TV shows.

Redeem @ vudu.com

Code:

VVTPR52CPBEM8QT7

Enjoy Phone Post 3.0

Awesome man! Glad someone got it. VUDU is great, especially once you get into cheap credits. Enjoy buddy. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 
JonnyW -

Redeem @ vudu.com

Code:

VVTPR52CPBEM8QT7

Enjoy Phone Post 3.0

Awesome man! Glad someone got it. VUDU is great, especially once you get into cheap credits. Enjoy buddy. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I use Vudu a lot. The ps3 app is where I found it.

In! Vu Phone Post 3.0

Xbox 360:

As a special thank you for pre-ordering NBA 2K15, we are pleased to provide you with a code that can be redeemed for access to BONUS CONTENT available in the game’s ‘Launch Day’ digital app from Walmart.

This content includes a special digital guide with exclusive information, video, screenshots, and much more! The ‘Launch Day’ app is a must-have for every fan of NBA 2K15!

YOUR CODE: NBA0RAHZ0GUA

To redeem your code and unlock your bonus content, please follow the instructions on this page and learn how you can download the NBA 2K15 'Launch Day' app on each of the available digital devices supported.

Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

NBA2K15 Kevin Durant MVP Pack for Xbox 360:

This is your Code:

3KFXA-RAZFK-YIW1A-G4LDX-IFCDK

Redemption Instructions:

Sign In to your Xbox Live account.
Insert your NBA 2K15 game disk and launch the game.
Follow on screen instructions to create your MyPLAYER Account.
From the main menu, select Features/Options.
Select Locker Codes.
Select Enter Code and input the code found using the virtual keyboard. Phone Post 3.0

Digital strategy guide for NBA2K15:

Outlined below are the instructions on how to redeem your Digital Starter Strategy Guide.

Simply visit www.primagames.com/wsg_nba2k15 and follow the redemption instructions.

Redemption code: kdg4-d2uu-utvj-wjvr

Thanks again, Phone Post 3.0

Nice, vu op Phone Post 3.0

Lrrr Ruler of Omicron Persei 8 - Subbed. Nothing I can use, but it's awesome of you to do this. Phone Post 3.0
! Phone Post 3.0

Here's a cool one:

Movie:

Neighbors (Seth Rogan,Zach Effron)

iTunes HD

UV has already been redeemed but the iTunes is still valid. Funny movie in high definition.

Redeem through iTunes.

Code:

9RTRJPJYKWAE

Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0

Xbox live gold 48 hour trial:

6VRJC9NQJWFKH3MMXTTQPYTBR Phone Post 3.0

Movie:

Scooby Doo : Frankencreepy(animated)

iTunes code, not sure if it will redeem HD or SD.

CJ4MT9766VTJ Phone Post 3.0