Giving out some free sh*t inside....

Hate420 - Hello. I've got some extra free redeemable codes laying around that I have no use for. Some are for movies, DLC for games, trials, etc.

All I ask is that if you use the code, just respond that you used it so other OGers don't waste their time.

I'll be adding more as I have time, so hopefully someone has a use for these as I do not.

Enjoy.

First:

DLC for WWE 2K15 for Xbox 360:

It’s Showtime! Finally, the Iconic Sting makes his long-awaited WWE debut…but only in WWE 2K15!

This is your Code:

K33DD-F732V-96VFD-KWX9P-Y734Z

Redeem from your dashboard or on Xbox.com Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu op Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Hello. I've got some extra free redeemable codes laying around that I have no use for. Some are for movies, DLC for games, trials, etc.

All I ask is that if you use the code, just respond that you used it so other OGers don't waste their time.

I'll be adding more as I have time, so hopefully someone has a use for these as I do not.

Enjoy.

First:

It’s Showtime! Finally, the Iconic Sting makes his long-awaited WWE debut…but only in WWE 2K15!

This is your Code:

Dibs on sting pls.

Tried to use the itunes codes but only valid in canada and us thanks anyway op :) Phone Post 3.0

tom_hkr - Tried to use the itunes codes but only valid in canada and us thanks anyway op :) Phone Post 3.0
Sorry dude, I forgot to mention that I'm American so some of these codes may be region restricted. I forgot how multi national the OG is.

That said, if you use a proxy to redeem you should be fine. Try hola on chrome. Phone Post 3.0

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
Hate420 - Hello. I've got some extra free redeemable codes laying around that I have no use for. Some are for movies, DLC for games, trials, etc.

Enjoy.

First:

This is your Code:

Dibs on sting pls.

Take it man, nobody else has shown interest yet. Phone Post 3.0

Movie:

JAWS HD Digital Copy (iTunes)

UV has already been redeemed so don't waste your time, but the digital copy or iTunes is alive and well.

High definition version of this classic.

7F3X3T6KH3JY

Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Movie:

UV has already been redeemed so don't waste your time, but the digital copy or iTunes is alive and well.

7F3X3T6KH3JY

Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0
I loved this movie, and claimed it. Thank you very much sir!

VU Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Samsonite1084 -
Hate420 - Movie:

7F3X3T6KH3JY

Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0
I loved this movie, and claimed it. Thank you very much sir!

VU Phone Post 3.0
Good shit man. Enjoy ;) Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

Enjoy.

First:

This is your Code:

Dibs on sting pls.

Damn, somebody got it. Vtfu. Anyway my good man.

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
Hate420 - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

Enjoy.

First:

This is your Code:

Dibs on sting pls.

Damn, somebody got it. Vtfu. Anyway my good man.
Ill have another for you by the weekend. I'll make sure to PM it to you. I get the DLC's extra when buying the VUDU credits. I'm in need of credits this weekend so I'll be getting more codes, I'll make sure to pick ya up a Stinger ;) Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
tom_hkr - Tried to use the itunes codes but only valid in canada and us thanks anyway op :) Phone Post 3.0
Sorry dude, I forgot to mention that I'm American so some of these codes may be region restricted. I forgot how multi national the OG is.

That said, if you use a proxy to redeem you should be fine. Try hola on chrome. Phone Post 3.0
Ill leave it for someone else to claim it and enjoy it Phone Post 3.0

Good shit Op. Vote up when I can. Great thread Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah Phone Post 3.0

Good thread. Phone Post 3.0

iTunes Movie

Fast Times at Ridgemont High HD

Classic movie. Redeems on iTunes in high definition. I just bought the UV and don't use the iTunes so hopefully someone else enjoys it.

Code:

97JXF4MR7KJK

Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0

iTunes movie

8 Mile HD

Redeems on iTunes in high definition.

Code:

K6EMW4W4MKTK Phone Post 3.0

TTT. I don't use iTunes. :( Phone Post 3.0