Giving WWE Network a shot

Just signed up for the free month trial. I haven't it for years, but I was obsessed during the Attitude era. Currently going over some old WCW clash of the champions shows (Currently XXXII with Flair and Giant vs Macho man and Hulk). Knowing what I know now from watch old shoot interviews makes this way more fun. The old sponsor commercials are awesome. Really dig it so far.

Anyone have any suggestions for some good WCW shows on there? Also have been wanting to get more into ECW. I know a lot of the broad strokes for both, but figured you guys would know what to look for. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Definitely worth the $9.99 a month. Other than Clash of Champions I can't really recommend any WCW, considering that's the only WCW I've watched on the network. Maybe some Nitro episodes from the Monday Night War era. I'm sure there are some guys here who could recommend some great WCW and ECW stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 - Definitely worth the $9.99 a month. Other than Clash of Champions I can't really recommend any WCW, considering that's the only WCW I've watched on the network. Maybe some Nitro episodes from the Monday Night War era. I'm sure there are some guys here who could recommend some great WCW and ECW stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Definitely going to check out the Monday night wars. It's crazy watching these in HD. You can really see the scars on these guys from blading. Watching shoot interviews really give a pretty interesting perspective on these matches and feuds.

Probably not sleeping much tonight. Phone Post 3.0

ECW one night stand 05
One of the GOAT PPVS

Bash of the beach 96 Phone Post 3.0

I finally broke down and got it before WM and it's so worth it. So much content. I basically stopped watching after the attitude era, so I have more than a decade of shit I've never seen.

There's no Nitro's though, right? I saw the best of or something on there, but that's all. Maybe not looking in the right place?

Izu - ECW one night stand 05
One of the GOAT PPVS

Yeah, definitely check out ECW One Night Stand. Just watched it last week.

If you were ever a wrestling fan it's worth it. $10 a month is worth it for the monthly ppvs but all of the archive footage is unreal. Every PPV ever. Ever.

There are nitros on there, and the original content (edge and Christian show at least) is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Watch all the WCW stuff.  So many laughs.  I really enjoyed what I call the 'Power Plant' era.  Many consider it to be the worst of WCW.  Like 99 ish.  Right before it got bought by WWE.  They basically called up everyone training at the Powerplant and just put them on TV.  Some KILLER gimmicks including

3 Count, the boy band faction.  and my personal favorite gimmick ever, 'Above Average' Mike Sanders, billed as 'the #1 wrestler on the 'B' roster.  I loved this guy.  His finisher was the '3.0' (cuz thats slightly above average)  Fuckin Gold.  

WCW Starcade '83. Roddy Piper vs Greg Valentine in a dog collar match Phone Post 3.0

It awesome. I recently turned it on the Xbox and it was the legends house finale and pat Patterson came out of the closet. I was like WTF is this?!

Lots of original content. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying it so far and I think I will keep it. WCW shows have been great and I'm still looking for that ECW event on here. I've already convinced 3 of my friends to check it out. It's great. Phone Post 3.0

If you want to get into ECW then there are tons of great Hardcore TV episodes on there. 5/2/95 and 8/26/95 have two classic Dean Malenko/Eddie Guerrero matches, and episode #130 is the Mysterio/Psycosis debut match. For PPVs, start with Barely Legal. I loved the Taz/Bigelow feud so Living Dangerously '98 and Heat Wave '98 are highly recommended also

I watched the 2001 Survivor Series the other night. The end of the invasion.

Might watch ECW One Night Stand 2005 tonight. Phone Post 3.0

I love wwe network to death. ALL Raws,smackdowns,ecw tnn and hardcore tvs. Clash of champions. I honestly watch all day sometimes.

kingofpancakes80 -
Izu - ECW one night stand 05
One of the GOAT PPVS

Yeah, definitely check out ECW One Night Stand. Just watched it last week.
Heyman's shoot is money. Phone Post 3.0

All the wcw events from 99 to 01 are fucking gold. Phone Post 3.0

All the original content has been good so far Phone Post 3.0

Just finished Jericho vs. Storm from ECW 05.

Awesome match.

Foley's being a cunt to Joey a lot though. Phone Post 3.0

It's awesome. Love watching the old events. Phone Post 3.0

Mandible_Claw - Just finished Jericho vs. Storm from ECW 05.

Awesome match.

Foley's being a cunt to Joey a lot though. Phone Post 3.0
Mysterio vs. Psicosis wasn't great. The crowd really shit on Psicosis went for a sleeper hold.

Guerrero vs. Benoit felt too WWE for an ECW show. Really technical match that didn't last very long. Phone Post 3.0