Giving WWE Network a shot

grizz632 - If you want to get into ECW then there are tons of great Hardcore TV episodes on there. 5/2/95 and 8/26/95 have two classic Dean Malenko/Eddie Guerrero matches, and episode #130 is the Mysterio/Psycosis debut match. For PPVs, start with Barely Legal. I loved the Taz/Bigelow feud so Living Dangerously '98 and Heat Wave '98 are highly recommended also
Definitely checking these out tonight. Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

Decided to check out some of the World War 3 events and it made me want to watch some old Royal Rumbles. Watching '98 right now with the Rock vs Shamrock. Match was better than I remember. I'm pretty sure this is the one where Mick Foley enters as all 3 gimmicks. Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - If you want to get into ECW then there are tons of great Hardcore TV episodes on there. 5/2/95 and 8/26/95 have two classic Dean Malenko/Eddie Guerrero matches, and episode #130 is the Mysterio/Psycosis debut match. For PPVs, start with Barely Legal. I loved the Taz/Bigelow feud so Living Dangerously '98 and Heat Wave '98 are highly recommended also
Watching Barely Legal right now. Fucking awesome shit. I wish I was I to it when I was around. Phone Post 3.0

Love the lucha libre and JPN match. B.w.o! Phone Post 3.0

The lapsed fan podcast accompanies the network perfectly Phone Post 3.0

cawsie77 - The lapsed fan podcast accompanies the network perfectly Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, thanks. I've been listening to the old school wrestling podcast. They talk about a specific ppv or match. Then I go check it out on the network. My nerd level has gone through the roof since I got the network. It's embarrassing. I don't talk about it in real life.

The WWE network is truly one of those things that feels like a steal at the $10/month I spend on it.

agreed.  

kingofpancakes80 -
cawsie77 - The lapsed fan podcast accompanies the network perfectly Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, thanks. I've been listening to the old school wrestling podcast. They talk about a specific ppv or match. Then I go check it out on the network. My nerd level has gone through the roof since I got the network. It's embarrassing. I don't talk about it in real life.
Watch the 92 Rumble in sync with Ric Flair's podcast. They did that episode earlier this year. It was fun to watch and hear Ric tell stories as you went through the show.

Wooooooo! Phone Post 3.0

kingofpancakes80 -

The starrcade memorial tour was brilliant Phone Post 3.0