Glad the guy who tried to LnP lost

Tavares was at least trying to do something the whole time. Hammertree realized he was worse at everything so he just tried to lay on him.

Yes, glad to see that they didn't award passivity.

Uh, as opposed to the guy who latched onto the kimura in an attempt to stalemate the round away?

At least Hammortree tried to initiate offense.

Going for a takedown while getting punched in the head 20 times does not win you a fight.

Glad to see the guy that got mounted win.............

I thought Hammortree won the first two rounds pretty convincingly, and lost the third (which shouldn't ever have happened).

For any sport to have persons of this absence of power, technique, athletic ability, speed, and coordination anywhere near it is a profound embarrassment.

Fenix - Glad to see the guy that got mounted win.............

you serious?????? He had the mount for 2 seconds, then got punched in the face for the rest of the round. Justin didn't do anything expect latch on to his opponents leg for like 3 minutes there.

Agree it should not have gone to a third.

plum i sure hope you didn't watch last season

at least these guys can go more than 30 seconds without having a heart attack

Slowshot -  I thought Hammortree won the first two rounds pretty convincingly, and lost the third (which shouldn't ever have happened).

That's exactly what I thought. What round did tavares win, and how, exactly?

Ridiculous.

Haole - 
Slowshot -  I thought Hammortree won the first two rounds pretty convincingly, and lost the third (which shouldn't ever have happened).

if you thought he won round 1 you are clinically retarded,

2 - yes

3 - ehhhh, I couldnt call you a tard for giving it to him

1 - TARD!

Didn't you know, getting mount for two seconds and doing nothing wins you the round, but the other guy taking your back and nearly choking you out means nothing.

Haole - 

if you thought he won round 1 you are clinically retarded,

2 - yes

3 - ehhhh, I couldnt call you a tard for giving it to him

1 - TARD!
Stop being so Hawaii biased, which you are.

lookin for the inside the ultimate fighter podcast

i think this is it

http://dyn.ifilm.com/website/INTUFPODCASTEPS1001.mp4

That was a shitty display of wrestling by both guys. Too bad somebody had to win.

"plum i sure hope you didn't watch last season
at least these guys can go more than 30 seconds without having a heart attack"

I didn't but maybe I should have to have a different perspective.

Found this in another thread...........

Tavares is a MMAJunkie TUF blogger, so he's a shoe in for the finals.

past MMAJunkie TUF bloggers:
Schaub
DeMarques Johnson
Ryan Bader
CB

Yes, but they can fight.