Gladiator

With Rusty Russell Crowe is easily in my top 10 films. Amazing all round.

On my signal..unleash hell

Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and i will have my vengeance.. in this life or the next. Phone Post 3.0

I also like the boxing movie with the same name with cuba gooding jr. Phone Post 3.0

Stupid turd of a movie....so much of it is utterly ridiculous.

Would have been better if Russell Crowe fought Brian Dennehy at the end - Gladiator vs Gladiator.

JCMcGee - Stupid turd of a movie....so much of it is utterly ridiculous.

It's a total turd of a movie...& I'm a fag for not liking sweaty homos in a stupid homo movie LOL!!!

Have to say I agree Gladiator is very over rated.
And i love stuff of that genre. Rome is one of my favourite TV series of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Spartacus, Rome, I Claudius > Gladiator. The arena scenes are pretty sweet though.

As movies go it's good. As a realistic rendition of the Colosseum it's a load of watered down bullshit. The real games were X rated where anything goes. Gladiator is a joke of a movie in that respect.

Literally watching this on tv right now Phone Post 3.0

Billyj - Literally watching this on tv right now Phone Post 3.0
Aussie aussie aussie Phone Post 3.0

My top 10

1. Braveheart
2. Gladiator
3. Stand By Me
4. Donnie Darko
5. The Warriors
6. Unforgiven
7. Tombstone
8. Into the Wild
9. Fight Club
10. Caddyshack

One of my favorites. Phone Post

I know it's all supposed to be about Rusty but Joaquín Phoenix is so freaking hot in that movie. Phone Post 3.0

cakegirl - I know it's all supposed to be about Rusty but Joaquín Phoenix is so freaking hot in that movie. Phone Post 3.0
So you like man-children with a penchant for incest, eh? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, pretty much. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist - 
cakegirl - I know it's all supposed to be about Rusty but Joaquín Phoenix is so freaking hot in that movie. Phone Post 3.0

Who doesn't?

Chocolate Shatner -
BJTT_MrAntichrist - 

Who doesn't?
This. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - Would have been better if Russell Crowe fought Brian Dennehy at the end - Gladiator vs Gladiator.
WHOA Phone Post 3.0

JCMcGee - Stupid turd of a movie....so much of it is utterly ridiculous.
The weird close-up, shaky-cam fight scenes really bothered me.

Also (SPOILER ALERT), didn't like how the plot to overthrow Commodus was ruined because some broad couldn't keep her trap shut to her 9 year old son, who just so happened to also be the nephew of the emperor. Phone Post 3.0