Gleison Tibau weight cutting facts...

He actually cuts water from 189, not just dieting? Jesus what does he get up to when he's not in training for a fight, 220 or something?!?

Parrumphinha, that is so awesome you jumped in on this thread and clarified everything. Love the UG!

I actually liked the Neer/Tibau fight quite a bit. Keep up the good work with him.

parrumpinha - What's up UG, I'm Tibaus head coach and was the one that told Joe Rogan that. The reason we want Tibau to walk in the cage at 179 is because at that weight he is still strong but doesn't lose his speed and endurance. On the Neer fight, he was too big and faded in as the fight went. He's definately a freak that does not make too much effort to regain his weight. Only drink and eat normally and uses 1IV. Osu!

Still need the fight doctor to verify Pernicius?

Peckerwood - Parrumphinha, that is so awesome you jumped in on this thread and clarified everything. Love the UG!

I actually liked the Neer/Tibau fight quite a bit. Keep up the good work with him.

Thanks lot!

During the rehydration after a severe weight cut your body retains food and water that it ordinarilly wouldn't.  I dehydrated from 168 to 155 and then shot back up to 173.  My guess is Gleason depletes himself down to 174 the cuts 18 pounds (slightly over 10%) to get down to 156 and then rebounds back up to around 180.  People that think he sweats out 25 pounds are crazy - he would be dead.   

insane weight cut, you would expect him to run out of energy at the end of the 1st due to that weight cut but he doesn't. clearly a freak of nature.

Rantuckjr - 
parrumpinha - What's up UG, I'm Tibaus head coach and was the one that told Joe Rogan that. The reason we want Tibau to walk in the cage at 179 is because at that weight he is still strong but doesn't lose his speed and endurance. On the Neer fight, he was too big and faded in as the fight went. He's definately a freak that does not make too much effort to regain his weight. Only drink and eat normally and uses 1IV. Osu!

Yes, I need medical verification. :)

Thanks for jumping in, Marco!

Pernicious - 
Rantuckjr - 

Yes, I need medical verification. :)

Thanks for jumping in, Marco!

Thank YOU guys for the good feedback and all the nice words on Tibau. He really appreciates it. Osu!