Glitterbomb 3.0 vs porch pirates.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T_LlK1VE4

He goes too easy on these fucking scumbags.  Also, San Fran area. Color me shocked!

Weren't these proven to be fake? They are still awesome but I think the "thieves" are in on it. Could be misremembering though. Still badass. 

1 Like

So, the thief keeps the 4 phones?

dhughes - 

Weren't these proven to be fake? They are still awesome but I think the "thieves" are in on it. Could be misremembering though. Still badass. 

yes, they were

Not watching. I feel he lets them off way too easy.  If they steal your package, why hide and protect their identites? Coupled with the fact they were fakes his first time out.

I didn’t know they were proven to be fake. Either way, the engineering of the boxes is cool to see. 

Watched that last night. Good stuff.

Pretty sure it’s not fake.

Let’s see the “proof”, please.

Awesome...

iclimb513 - Pretty sure it's not fake.

He admitted it in videos. You can find them on his channel. The first version that went viral was fake.  The second year he did it, he talked about using friends and family to make the vids the first go round.  

Fighting - 

Not watching. I feel he lets them off way too easy.  If they steal your package, why hide and protect their identites? Coupled with the fact they were fakes his first time out.

This.

I mean I would never condone violence, but if we lived in a Robocop alternate reality, someone should really put a small explosive on a timer and fill the box full of bolts.

If all the would-be porch pirates (in this pure hypothetical) saw some fuckers on the news with a face full of hardware in a few different cities, we’d largely put this practice to rest.

1 Like
Fighting -

He admitted it in videos. You can find them on his channel. The first version that went viral was fake.  The second year he did it, he talked about using friends and family to make the vids the first go round.  

Only a couple of the reactions were fake in the first vid. And they were set up by someone helping him and he wasn’t aware of it. He removed the those clips.

All of the rest are real reactions and thieves according to him.

Based on the work he put in and his engineering prowess I see no reason all of the rest of the reactions would be fake.

There is no shortage of thieves willing to steal that you could easily catch on camera

TexDeuce - 
Fighting -

Only a couple of the reactions were fake. And they were set up by someone helping him and he wasn’t aware of it. He removed the those clips.

All of the rest in the 3 videos are real reactions and thieves according to him.

Based on the work he put in and his engineering prowess I see no reason all of the rest of the reactions would be fake.

There is no shortage of thieves willing to steal that you could easily catch on camera

Yea, in all the ones I’ve seen, both the reactions and especially the ghettoness of many of the people you see opening the things makes it seem very real to me.

Fuck glitter bombs. People need to start adding BBs, ball bearings, or shrapnel. 

3 Likes

Laughably fake.

Squatdog - Laughably fake.

Which part?

Guy has been doing it for several years.

dhughes -

Yup. But millions of morons still believe 

Was is Zayex who made the better mousetrap? He should get into making decoy packages.

He got 186ed in Mexico 2 years ago and I think most of his threads on here are all gone.

Weapons of Mouse Destruction was Zayex at his best.