Global Elections NOW = Russia or Islam Choice?

So have the Global Elections become a Power Struggle for Global Leadership between Russia and Islam?  

Is Putin's Election Trolling really a waging a COLD WAR against Islam?

does this conspiratheory have merit?

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

stop TERRORizing my thread!

Donald Trump spoke words of support the far right candidate, and Russia tried their email hacking tricks, but centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron has won the French presidential election with 65% of the vote and a 30 point victory over Marine Le Pen.-----

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/07/trump-putin-lose-emmanuel-macron-wins-french-presidential-election.html

The real estate angle was far more enjoyable.

You went from a unique and amusing character to just another troll.

Sad!

Altofsky - The real estate angle was far more enjoyable.

Sad!

what is a troll about this question?

karasu -

Sad!

Everything about your posting has been political trolling for the past seven months dude. Everyone sees it. You went from a weird but likeable character to... this.

Altofsky -
karasu -

Sad!

Everything about your posting has been political trolling for the past seven months dude. Everyone sees it. You went from a weird but likeable character to... this.

I don't even know what you are talking about? you seem very miserable and are having a redirected anger problem where you have decided karasu will represent all your miseries!  

karasu - 

It has about as much merit as your former mentor's theories used to have.

FlyinHawaiian -
karasu - 

which means then this is a very possible probability.  I hope President Trump will have Comey look into this

karasu - 
FlyinHawaiian -
karasu - 

which means then this is a very possible probability.  I hope President Trump will have Comey look into this

Quite the opposite I'm afraid. Your mentor, the disgraced and no longer present Redneck, would have you believe that both Trump and Comey are merely pawns for the real powers that pull the strings...the elites. His conspiracy garbage is sad and laughable at the same time.

If he had a any nuts (or any substance to his CT bullshit), he'd come back here and face me like a man. Instead he hides out at EY.com with his fellow CTards. He knows exactly what would happen to him if he tried a comeback here.

"that both Trump and Comey are merely pawns for the real powers that pull the strings...the elites.'-----FH/aka BF

anyone above wing-nut "bottom-feeder" class intelligence can see this is a very reasonable conclusion

karasu - 

"that both Trump and Comey are merely pawns for the real powers that pull the strings...the elites.'-----FH/aka BF

anyone above wing-nut "bottom-feeder" class intelligence can see this is a very reasonable conclusion

You don't make a very good conspiretard, karasu. You are too nice a guy and your skill set is more along the lines of humor.

Ask your husky fat old mentor to come back and make his case.

It will be like old times.

it is the object of the conspiracy which is nefarious so a "nice guy" would be the opposite of that :)

well, not all conspiracy is a nefarious creation.  Aliens may be a more evolve life-forms and think that humanity is still a bottom-feeder evolution class and observe human "US vs Thems" like how scientists observe warring groups of chimpanzees.

and I have no doubt Professor Redneck is no way intimidated by your threats and I hope that he will lecture you for your naivete!

karasu - 

it is the object of the conspiracy which is nefarious so a "nice guy" would be the opposite of that :)

well, not all conspiracy is a nefarious creation.  Aliens may be a more evolve life-forms and think that humanity is still a bottom-feeder evolution class and observe human "US vs Thems" like how scientists observe warring groups of chimpanzees.

and I have no doubt Professor Redneck is no way intimidated by your threats and I hope that he will lecture you for your naivete!

Aliens are probably the most benign part of conspiracy theory. Even non Ctards admit that life probably exists outside of our solar system, and could theoretically visit us if they can somehow overcome the limitations of the vast distances.

Now when you start getting into reptilians from the planet Draco that are already here, herding humans into FEMA shelters...well, that's the domain of retards like Redneck.

As far as Redneck goes, I would be overjoyed if he would like to come back and give it another go. Last time it ended with him pussying out and refusing to even engage me...and with him being laughed off the forum. Bring him back....I'm here.

FlyinHawaiian -
karasu - 

Aliens are probably the most benign part of conspiracy theory. Even non Ctards admit that life probably exists outside of our solar system, and could theoretically visit us if they can somehow overcome the limitations of the vast distances.

Now when you start getting into reptilians from the planet Draco that are already here, herding humans into FEMA shelters...well, that's the domain of retards like Redneck.

As far as Redneck goes, I would be overjoyed if he would like to come back and give it another go. Last time it ended with him pussying out and refusing to even engage me...and with him being laughed off the forum. Bring him back....I'm here.

anyone which is intelligent enought to imagine the infinite possibilities could grasp how Reptilian theory is not some crack-pot concept.  

Imagine you are a shark and some humans scientists pull you out of your world and "probe" you and then all the other sharks don't believe it and think the ocean is all there is but then some other sharks are saying "no there are aliens I have seen their ships" but the other sharks just say you are a "conspirasharktard!"

Scientist Aliens could have all kinds of advanced technology like invisibility technology which could allow them to be here and you don't even know it.  Time travel, worm-holes, all possible.  Learn/AI Tech is happening right now for our species and we are going to experience a VERY RAPID progress which things are going to change so much as we merge with this tech to become cyborg/human hybrids.  

Everyone which is a 1% elite Equity Markets investor is aware of this.  They are smartly investing base on future trends and capitliling on future progress what what is happening. while the lemmings class spends all their $$$ and attention on the material habits and things which owns them.  

If you don't believe in Possibilities then you might as well just believe that if you sail too far you will fall off the edge!

karasu -

No.

anthonyMI -
karasu -

No.

Putin and the Chinese do not have the liberal FEAR to be called a "racist" and so they are not restricted to how they address the issue of Islam relations.  

If President Putin saw a threat and took action to "influence" politics against this threat then what is bad about that?