Global Warming- most pressing issue to mankind?

I have my chosen battles, but I really can't see anything more pressing, or important than the issue of global warming. Personally I think it is, hands down, THE most salient threat to man kind.

this should be a fun thread

Nuclear weapon proliferation?

W Phone Post 3.0

F Phone Post 3.0

A Phone Post 3.0

BearStep - W Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

BearStep - A Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

BearStep - A Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

limmer - I have my chosen battles, but I really can't see anything more pressing, or important than the issue of global warming. Personally I think it is, hands down, THE most salient threat to man kind.

Not calling it global warming but rather addressing it as climate change would be a great start IMO.

Dang. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say overpopulation is more pressing. We are already living off Franken-foods because the earth can't support seven billion people naturally, yet population growth rates indicate we're going to blow by ten billion in the next 50-100 years.

I think the most pressing issue to mankind is people posting in the WFA. Phone Post 3.0

Judging

Humans locked in their homes, constantly tied to technology, becoming so reliant on it that soon basic human traits will be forgotten..Id say that would be worse. And thats happening way faster than the earth climbing up a few degrees.

Unsustainable development.

Global cooling...
"Russians scientists say the Earth may be headed for a period of global cooling and it could last 200 to 250 years.

The Voice of Russia reports that belief comes from scientists at an observatory in Saint Petersburg.

They say the sun is heading into a less-active cycle that will affect different aspects of the climate on Earth and over time could lead to cooler average temperatures.

Joe Bastardi, chief forecaster at WeatherBell, says the change to cooling is already here.

"We are definitely going to continue the global cooling trend that began four years ago," he said.'

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2013/April/Russian-Scientists-Global-Cooling-on-Horizon-/

Global warming shmarming, it snow in Egypt! Phone Post 3.0

1. Fukushima

2. Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria

3. Climate Change

4. Other Shit

Entreri - Unsustainable development.

Global cooling...
"Russians scientists say the Earth may be headed for a period of global cooling and it could last 200 to 250 years.

The Voice of Russia reports that belief comes from scientists at an observatory in Saint Petersburg.

They say the sun is heading into a less-active cycle that will affect different aspects of the climate on Earth and over time could lead to cooler average temperatures.

Joe Bastardi, chief forecaster at WeatherBell, says the change to cooling is already here.

"We are definitely going to continue the global cooling trend that began four years ago," he said.'

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2013/April/Russian-Scientists-Global-Cooling-on-Horizon-/

This is what I was taught in grade school back in the 70s. And is also what my parents were taught in the 50s. The whole global warming thing was a scam from the beginning that came about in the 90s by globalist zionist neocons trying to setup a global taxation system, with the money being used to fund a global government. The taxation system exists today in the form of carbon credits. Which is one of the biggest failures that these elites who run shit have ever made.

Fucking science has told us for almost a hundred years that we are heading for this global cooling. Which is right on schedule. And these elite fucks weren't even smart enough to know that, so they chose global warming as their con, which is the exact opposite of reality. What a bunch of idiots. Elite fuckers who aren't even as smart as regular grade school children.

If they would have created a scam based on global cooling, they might have been able to pull it off. At least real science would have been on their side.

Whiskey
Foxtrot
Alpha