GLORY 11 Kickboxing on Spike TV Predictions?????

Here is the fight card.

http://gloryworldseries.com/en/events/view/367

Don't miss some great fights!

Duke, what is your take on Gabriel Varga?

Can't wait for this!! Phone Post

I predict a lot of boring lay and pray decisions.......just kidding. Phone Post 3.0

I wanna know what fights are televised in the short 2 hour period Phone Post 3.0

When Is this ? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TheCrow13 - I wanna know what fights are televised in the short 2 hour period Phone Post 3.0

- Tyrone Spong vs. Nathan Corbett
- Karim Ghajji vs. Joseph Valtellini
Heavyweight Tournament:
- Daniel Ghita vs. Anderson Silva
- Gokhan Saki vs. Rico Verhoeven
Reserve fight:
- Errol Zimmerman vs. Hesdy Gerges

Those 5 fights plus the tournament final are guaranteed for the Spike portion, then time allowing they will probably show some of the dark fights/facebook fights from earlier in the night, I am not sure which of these will be on the facebook portion:

- Sergei Kharitonov vs. Daniel Sam
- Danyo Ilunga vs. Michael Duut
- Raymond Daniels vs. Brian Foster
- Filip Verlinden vs. Saulo Cavalari
- Steve Moxon vs. Reece McAllister
- Gabriel Varga vs. Jose Palacios

I got spong by rather easy UD. Nathan has not fought good competition in years and been padding his record on his own shows.

Saki vs verhoeven is a tough one. The safer pick is saki by ko, but rico gets better every fight and could use his reach to nulify saki or saki coukd use his speed and power and blast right through him.

I got ghita to beat braddock by a tough ud. Silva going to give him fits.

I got hesdy completely walking through zimmerman. Hesdy has changed his ways and is at vos gym and looked great technically last fight and great speed and conditioning. Errol is coming into an environment he is not prepared for.

Should be an amazing card. Phone Post

I cannot wait for this event. One of the best kickboxing cards in recent memory.

this saturday?

Carnage Corbett!!!

Pity no elbows :-( Phone Post 3.0

I got Saki winning the tournament

I predict paiiiiiiiiiin.

john joe -
man meets fate -  I got spong by rather easy UD. Nathan has not fought good competition in years and been padding his record on his own shows.

Saki vs verhoeven is a tough one. The safer pick is saki by ko, but rico gets better every fight and could use his reach to nulify saki or saki coukd use his speed and power and blast right through him.

I got ghita to beat braddock by a tough ud. Silva going to give him fits.

I got hesdy completely walking through zimmerman. Hesdy has changed his ways and is at vos gym and looked great technically last fight and great speed and conditioning. Errol is coming into an environment he is not prepared for.

Should be an amazing card. Phone Post

Saki is gonna put it on him quick and try to take him out and intimidate him

if he cant put him away R1 R2 then whats his Plan B?

Rico has to hang in there and not get overwhelmed or touched with the left hook.... can he keep Saki at bay?

ive got no idea,thats why i am excited as fuck

It's a great matchup. We know veehoeven can get pressured and knocked out ( ala Zimmerman ( but he drastically improves every fight.

This card is going to be so much fun and either fight could go either way, not one fight on the main card that will be guarantee win for either.

I also can't wait to see duut vs illunga. Duut can be a major threat at 95kg Phone Post

would love to watch, but Canadian Thanksgiving and family commitments will prevent that from happening.

Moxon by KO! and ive spoken and trained with Carnage about fighting Spong, i love Spong as a fighter but i dont think he can handle what Corbett is going to bring to the table. Great to see Glory coming on strong too Phone Post

Do we know whether there's any official plans to air the superfights live or not? Only thing I've heard was a possible plan to stream them on the website after the event.

Glory 10 showed 3 fights on their facebook page then there was a weird hour and half dark period where fights were shown but weren't broadcast.

I ahve a feeling they will show some fights on facebook again and then Spike will maybe slot some of the others into the broadcast if time allows. There are some awesome fights on the undercard, really hope we get to see them.