GLORY 11 Kickboxing on Spike TV Predictions?????

Looks like 9pm Saturday night on Spike

Going to be an awesome card. Glory NY was a fantastic night of fights.

Go Bazooka Joe! Phone Post 3.0

I predict awesome fights

I just set my DVR about an hour ago.

In for discussing it afterwards.

Saki x Ghita in the finals then its all up in the air. They are going to go into it tired and beaten up as hell.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

This event is gonna be amazing. Cannot wait.

Only problem with this card is that it doesnt seem like there will be anywhere to watch the super fights and undercard until they release them on their website next week, they wont even be showing a few fights on facebook like they did with Glory 10, incredibly stupid move imo.

Releasing the fights a week after everyone already knows the results is a waste of time.

Holy cow at that card. Phone Post 3.0

EckY - Only problem with this card is that it doesnt seem like there will be anywhere to watch the super fights and undercard until they release them on their website next week, they wont even be showing a few fights on facebook like they did with Glory 10, incredibly stupid move imo.

Releasing the fights a week after everyone already knows the results is a waste of time.

Yea I'm disappointed by this. I was hoping Spike would stream the Superfights live similar to how they do Bellator prelims. The undercard is stacked and deserves to be shown.

Boom

Who's going tonight? I waited too long to get tix and I got shitty tix compared to what I wanted to get. Regardless I'll still be there and it's going to be fucking sweet!! Phone Post

Fyi, if you live in the area and wanna go still, use the promo code joefan and you get 25% off your tickets!! Phone Post