Glory 16 UK BT Sport Reminder

Just a reminder that Glory 16 is live at 0200 on BT Sport 2. Set your sky plus planner! Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna stay up and watch it. Do you know if the prelims are being shown on the website? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the reminder, gotta try to remember to actually set the sky box this time... Phone Post 3.0

Glory or boxing, gonna be flicking all night! Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - I'm gonna stay up and watch it. Do you know if the prelims are being shown on the website? Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna stay up too. With no UFC on it's a must. Can't see anything on the BT app about the super fights prelims. Phone Post 3.0

First time I've had an in depth look at Glory website. Seems like you can sign up for Glory TV at a cost. Again can't see anything about super fights for free or if you need to sign up for full membership. Phone Post 3.0

Just seen this, really pleased, is it the first Glory event on UK TV? Glad to see BT Sport making an effort with combat sports. Would be good to see them get rights for One FC and WSoF Phone Post 3.0

They've shown the past 3 events but usually the next night. This is the first live event. I could be wrong though.

Yeah it would be awesome if they also got these shows. Just disappointed Cage Warriors is buried on premier sports. Phone Post 3.0

So pleased BT have been showing Glory .