Glory' Last Man Standing did only 6k in PPV

Just saw frb tweet that it only did 6k in poverty buys. Phone Post 3.0

@Benaskren: “@FrontRowBrian: From Wrestling Observer: GLORY Last Man Standing from 6/21 estimated to have sold 6,000 PPV’s.” Seriously?? Phone Post 3.0

:-(

Man I hate spell check. It was PPV buys not poverty. wtf Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - Man I hate spell check. It was PPV buys not poverty. wtf Phone Post 3.0

Seems oddly appropriate :(

Way too early for a PPV. Maybe they need a totally different model than PPV.

Well that's terrible news but honestly besides people on here who knew about it? I doubt the spike casuals bothered to order after watching the 2 hour free card. Hopefully they can continue to grow I really like glory. Phone Post 3.0

They jumped the gun on this one.

Uhhhhh, why aren't they working on a reality show with Spike yet?!? People need to start identifying with the sport and the fighters before they start shelling out dough on pay per views...

Don't know why they tried jumping into PPV. It was an excellent event though Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Don't know why they tried jumping into PPV. It was an excellent event though Phone Post 3.0
This , it was really early but the event was really great. Phone Post 3.0

They need to figure out how to sell the shit,  I don't want Glory to go away

Brigham - Don't know why they tried jumping into PPV. It was an excellent event though Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. I bought it and watched it. Phone Post 3.0

this really sucks :(

Yet Bellator did over a 100k?

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Thought OP forgot to put a 0 after the 6 Phone Post 3.0

chokeyou - Yet Bellator did over a 100k?
No, I seriously doubt that Phone Post 3.0

Certain regions in Ontario couldn't even buy the event on Rogers. I was one of them. I'm sure that didn't help the situation. I also don't want Glory to go away. Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard -

They need to figure out how to sell the shit,  I don't want Glory to go away

Voted up.. And Amen to that Phone Post 3.0

:( Phone Post 3.0

Glory needs to shitcan every single person they have in their U.S. offices. Their poor judgement and consistent fuckups are going to ruin this. There are no excuses for some of the shit they have/have not done. Where did they find these people? What were their backgrounds? They have no clue what they are doing and the entire sport of kickboxing will suffer globally due to their follies.